• No

Votes: 32 39.5%
  • choice

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but thats cheatin...lol  Kiddin,  I like the perma death script when its used right, making death rare but still have a chance of dying.  More chanced of being wounded or knocked out, but still have that fear of death. I liked the feature in the Pelop War mod, when someones dies it leaves a grave site on the map where they died, that way you can still visit their grave and taunt them as you pass by or maybe kill his brother and bury his ass next to him. heh :smile:

as I said it wud b a cool choice for ppl who want a bit mor of a diff chalange
I mean as a CHOICE
there would probly be a code somewhere that u could just incert, then change the startup menus so u could hav an easy choice

I believe you should be able to turn if off atleast.
Because imagine you've actually built an army of 100 highly trained elite soldiers and are fighting for, let's say, Praven, you die and it's over. Sounds like a great game to me!
That's exactly why I voted No

Exactly the problem,yeh soldier minions stay back while i the ggreat Leto will destroy u with his immortality

Last warning Leto. Your spam is spread all over the Fire arrow forum.
Me and rucchi had a talk, if your spamming doesn't get better soon we'll have to report you.

drdoom151 said:
I believe you should be able to turn if off atleast.
Because imagine you've actually built an army of 100 highly trained elite soldiers and are fighting for, let's say, Praven, you die and it's over. Sounds like a great game to me!
That's exactly why I voted No

Heh, I hear ya man. 

no

don't bother wasting time its a dumb idea

waht do you do when you die? you just reaload your last save :shock: wow alternatly i could NOT die win/loose the battle and continu playing

I already said "No" to add permanent death. I think it is useless to discuss this subject more. I lock this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom