How to add formations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sef OK b

Squire
Hi ive been currently playing this mod and i love it! :grin: but the thing is i prefer to use formations and ive been trying to get formations in to mod but i keep getting errors....plz can anyone give me info on how to put formations into this great mod.

thanks

Cool tips on tactics, Santa. Have to try them out myself. Whenever I can I try to make use of the terrain. Hills are Khergits' nemesis as are dense forests.

Sef OK b said:
Hi ive been currently playing this mod and i love it! :grin: but the thing is i prefer to use formations and ive been trying to get formations in to mod but i keep getting errors....plz can anyone give me info on how to put formations into this great mod.

thanks
Hi, Sef OK b. I guess Your question is not suit for this forum. (If there is forum suits your purpose, It is source code for [Variant maker]). Because to revamp my MOD is your business. You can use my source code free, But take care of yourself.
Really I want delete this topic, but I will lock this topic. Because I thank SantasHelper that he show us great tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom