SP Apocalypse Mini Zombie Mod - 0.01a release on page 14! Porting to Warband!

Users who are viewing this thread

miclee1

Master Knight
0.01a: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1663

<OLD VERSION>
My mini zombie mod. It might be buggy, since it's still in the alpha state. Be sure to post any bugs you encounter, and feedback! I really need feedback on balance.

Features:
Adds zombies!
3 Kinds of zombies so far! You have your slow zombies, your fast zombies, and your armoured zombies.

It doesn't sound like much yet, but it is.

Features I hope to include:
A zombie faction!
A new map!
More zombie types!
More weapons!
More armour!
And many other things!

Download Alpha v.0.1.4: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1425

A couple screenshots(Alpha V.0.1.0):
mountblade2009-07-2817-00-13-03.png

mountblade2009-07-2816-58-40-07.png
Have fun!

As a result are bandit parties increased in size to accommodate for "zombie hordes"? And perhaps renamed to "Zombie horde?"

Edit: Downloaded. To answer my own two questions. Sizes of parties are greatly increased. 100+ and party name is "Zombies" it appears.

Edit: The zombies are blocking with fists, making a ting sound. :cry: Genetically enhances bastards and their metal arms.

The parties have ~110 troops. They are just named "Zombies" for now, but Zombie Horde sounds better.
In the next version, it will include both the bandits, looters, etc. parties and the zombies.

Eventually I'll get some diversity in zombie models and such.

And the Curse is broken.

EDIT: About the metal blocking thing, I'm going to need to find a way to fix that. Is there a way to change what sound a weapon makes while blocking?

Dairy:
Day one:
First encounter with zombies. They charged me in numbers untold. I was able to slice and dice 3 of them, however they were far too fast and swarmed my noble steed and took me captive.

Had to. I am sorry.

So... you just replaced bandit parties with the already existing undead? You didn't even bother to equip them or anything.
I DO hope you plan on doing more.... a lot more.

Miclee said:
Yes, but I'm not in Soviet Russia.  :razz:

Well, Canada is like Soviet Russia, so  :razz:

But anyways, eh, good work on the mod? I mean, it's not something I would download, but at least it would shut up some of teh n00bs.

FedoraMcQuaid said:
So... you just replaced bandit parties with the already existing undead? You didn't even bother to equip them or anything.
And I want to see you try to make a mod like this.
Getting undead into the game is HARD. SO MANY ERRORS!

It almost broke me.

And in the next version, I'll also have different sized zombie hordes. Ranging from 2 zombies to... 300.

FedoraMcQuaid said:

Seeing as this started as a joke on a random thread about breaking the Zombie mod curse. I am glad to see some progress. haha

FedoraMcQuaid said:

Good luck Miclee.

OT: Hey! I'm no longer watched! W00t!

Yeah, there is still a lot to do.

It was hard enough to get the undead working in-game. A lot of things will follow soon enough.

A fun thing to do is to get an army of archers and just watch them mow down the zombies.

Miclee said:
Yeah, there is still a lot to do.

It was hard enough to get the undead working in-game. A lot of things will follow soon enough.

A fun thing to do is to get an army of archers and just watch them mow down the zombies.
*Enable cheats*
*Go get an army of Nord Veteran Archers*
haha

Edit: I really like how you sort have already begun on the classification of Zombies by naming them "Fast zombie". I imagine these names will change with time as the story WILL develop!
Example: Going into a survivor town and speaking with a survivor and t hem classifying the fast zombies as "Runners" or "Swift ..." I dont know. Something to think about than simply "Fast zombie"

GeorgianCrusader said:
i think this will transform into a huge project  :grin:

MARK MY WORDS!
Don't worry, it will.

If it works, I'll get playable undead in the next version.

GeorgianCrusader said:
i think this will transform into a huge project  :grin:

MARK MY WORDS!

I am already willing to contribute in any way that I can just from playing the Alpha and seeing results. haha

Edit: I looted some "fast hunter" boots from one of the parties. +26 to body and legs? Boots must ride up those legs pretty far... haha

Back
Top Bottom