SP Antiquity Troy mod. Download for 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

zalmoxis said:
never seen or heard anything about a "Troy" mod, ... In my opinion there is no Troy mod, all i so are some armors and weapons, but still native...hope I'm wrong thou.
I'm so glad i was wrong :grin:

-969 Mb -I hopped to see some graphical improvement but no it's a cracked game :sad:. Anyway the Native folder in Modules has been modified rename it and unzip into your Modules folder
-language English
-3 factions Achaeans , Thessalonians, Trojans
-new weapons (and some katanas and great swords :???:),new armor (witch  looks great hope that it's made by them :?: only few native things in shops), reduced speed for horses and increased HP (found one with 510 :???:)
-map imitates Greece and  a part of Asia Minor
-didn't' find any ships for sale so I guess no sea battles :?:
-at the beginning after you made all choices you have the classical "Continue" option and "BEARCLAW" witch is the cheat mode(level 15 ,50 soldiers, ability to comand lords and many other)
-companions have the names of ancient Greek gods(didn't check their stats) :???:
-New troops,mercenaries and bandits(and I guess 99% of NPS's  redressed)
-Native castles,arenas and partially  dialogues
-worth plying only for good looking armor people who are working on Hegemony check this out I fear that there might be you stuff in here if not I can upload it to repository. Anyway left a message on their forum hope to get a reply.
Have fun.

garipoter said:
-969 Mb -I hopped to see some graphical improvement but no it's a cracked game :sad:. Anyway the Native folder in Modules has been modified rename it and unzip into your Modules folder
-language English
-new weapons (and some katanas and great swords :???:),new armor (witch  looks great hope that it's made by them :?: only few native things in shops), reduced speed for horses and increased HP (found one with 510 :???:)
-at the beginning after you made all choices you have the classical "Continue" option and "BEARCLAW" witch is the cheat mode(level 15 ,50 soldiers, ability to comand lords and many other)
-companions have the names of ancient Greek gods(didn't check their stats) :???:
-worth plying only for good looking armor people who are working on Hegemony check this out I fear that there might be you stuff in here if not I can upload it to repository. Anyway left a message on their forum hope to get a reply.
Have fun.

Thanks for the feed back anyways what do oyu mean cracked game?

Wu-long said:
garipoter said:
-language English
Have fun.

Well, instead of getting just 1 map to put in the map modules, you get a cracked game where the native version is changed to the troy mod, and if you put it in your normal mount & blade map... thats' what i tried cause i didn't feel like having 6 M&B's installed on my computer, it gives you an error because they changed the skelettons or something.. it's a pretty nice mod... only the swords are waaaaaaaaay to big... and you need a whole new M&B for it... so TPW is better.

Only i dont like spear combat that much... anyway i can change the spears for the troops... to swords?If anybody knows and it isn't hard. Thanks.

Btw I really don't think there's stuff of hegemony/pelopponesian war in... those stuffs look way better. Actually i'm pretty sure.

martijntjeeh said:
Wu-long said:
garipoter said:
-language English
Have fun.

Well, instead of getting just 1 map to put in the map modules, you get a cracked game where the native version is changed to the troy mod, and if you put it in your normal mount & blade map... thats' what i tried cause i didn't feel like having 6 M&B's installed on my computer, it gives you an error because they changed the skelettons or something.. it's a pretty nice mod... only the swords are waaaaaaaaay to big... and you need a whole new M&B for it... so TPW is better.

Only i dont like spear combat that much... anyway i can change the spears for the troops... to swords?If anybody knows and it isn't hard. Thanks.

Btw I really don't think there's stuff of hegemony/pelopponesian war in... those stuffs look way better. Actually i'm pretty sure.

So in other words they didnt use the model system but just atler and mod the game from the Native files?

I have no idea what they did. Something weird. And you might wanna view the youtube video a few more times... how big the swords are and stuff... ask yourself: Is it worth to put another M&B on my computer just for this mod? or am i gonna wait for hegemony/play peloponessian war. The swords are really big  :???:

martijntjeeh said:
and you need a whole new M&B for it...

-Did you also try it by renaming Native folder and putting it into your  Modules directory if you tried or will try tell us if there is any difference
-I hope they got their own stuff i supposed that they could borrow some  from hegemony because Hegemony for .960 was the only other mod on their forum

garipoter said:
martijntjeeh said:

-Did you also try it by renaming Native folder and putting it into your  Modules directory if you tried or will try tell us if there is any difference
-I hope they got their own stuff i supposed that they could borrow some  from hegemony because Hegemony for .960 was the only other mod on their forum

I renamed it, not working... there's something with the mod, i don't know but it's kind of fun... There's certainly no stuff from hegemony in it. Hegemony looks way nicer. I'm 100% sure. I played the .960 item a long time.

martijntjeeh said:
Well tried the full version the only difference I noticed was music and a new set of armor in tournaments
martijntjeeh said:
There's certainly no stuff from hegemony in it. Hegemony looks way nicer. I'm 100% sure. I played the .960 item a long time.
Ok then I'll try to upload the modified Native folder to repository
Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
I suggest taking down the link. It still leads to cracked copy of Mount & Blade.
Done(still there are few of my quotes )
P.S. No reply from Bulgarian folks. No credits so far.
Uploading now to repository.

Wu-long said:
Man i remember back then every time you typed the word crack you would have been banned by a moderator.

So if I accidentley said my vase was cracked I would be banned for having an illegal vase?

Bah lies.

Back
Top Bottom