SP Antiquity Troy mod. Download for 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

martijntjeeh

Sergeant
We have our own troy mod:

Download it here: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1422

We have no idea who made it, some bulgarian guys, it is in english.
The features are: new armor, new weapons , a map of greece and Troy 3 campaigns you can follow : the Acheans, the Thracians (?) not sure if they are called like that. and the Trojans.

Theres some custom music in it from the Movies Gladiator and Troy and some music i don't know.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZbaNX054dQ

It's fun.

Credits: Dimitar(Димитър)
            DAMQNG
Garipoter for uploading it to the repository

never seen or heard anything about a "Troy" mod, but it can't be "300" cuz that mod had only one scene, a  valley or something like that. In my opinion there is no Troy mod, all i so are some armors and weapons, but still native...hope I'm wrong thou. It will be cool to get a ride on the "trojan horse" :mrgreen:

zalmoxis said:
never seen or heard anything about a "Troy" mod, but it can't be "300" cuz that mod had only one scene, a  valley or something like that. In my opinion there is no Troy mod, all i so saw are some armors and weapons, but still native...hope I'm wrong thou. It will be cool to get a ride on the "trojan horse" :mrgreen:

Anakin Stonemelter said:
Peloponnesian War, that could really be..

The Screenshots in the Subforum seem familiar to the Video..
i think you're right. TPW it's just a demo but it's still fun, u should try it :wink: if u didn't allready

I don't think it's TPW . I played that mod a looooong time.. so I would probably know.. unless there's been alot of changes, I don't think it is it but i'll watch at the sub forum to make sure. (Peloponesian was more with spears, here they used swords and there were mycenaians). But thanks for the help.

Edit: I'm sure it's not TPW, i checked out the names, most of them weren't in TPW.. well maybe the guy on youtube wil reply back eventually.

martijntjeeh said:
I don't think it's TPW . I played that mod a looooong time.. so I would probably know.. unless there's been alot of changes, I don't think it is it but i'll watch at the sub forum to make sure. (Peloponesian was more with spears, here they used swords and there were mycenaians). But thanks for the help.
Theres only been a demo for TPW so alot of things probably have changed

Tintin said:
martijntjeeh said:
Theres only been a demo for TPW so alot of things probably have changed

Probably.. If it wasn't still a demo... I've checked the subform, still only the forum, no real release.

LuckyDuckly said:
If that is TPW then somebody definitely added new equipment to it. I don't remember seeing about half of the armors in the video in TPW.
And those shields!

Yeah, well Lynores never spoke of troyans and myrmidons, and he has definately not made this much progress already  :razz:

garipoter said:
Well downloading now from Bulgarian site file is huge 969 Mb
Few features(those I understood):
-there are 3 campaigns for:Troy,Greece or Macedonia
-new weapons, armor and horses
-the map of the mod is the same as the movie one
-sea battles
-you can buy ships
-you are starting (male or female doesn't mater) at level 15 with 50 soldiers (top tier I guess)
There are no credits so I hope it's not fake i'll come back with an update when i'll try it

Can you even understand that in game...??

There are no download link in the site dude... :neutral:

garipoter said:
winrehs007 said:
Can you even understand that in game...??
If you mean will the features actually be in mod I don't' now i have to wait 5 more hours till it's downloaded
If you are wandering in what language is this mod well this looks promising:
[img=http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2355/92374099.th.jpg]

Looks promising indeed...

But the link is dead...Tried google translator...but to no avail...hopeless until someone hosts another link...GOOD LUCK GUYS.... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom