M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingofnoobia said:
But I do hope they will not implement voice taunts. Really, the spam... I don't know if anyone ever played Age of Chivalry, but it was really bad there sometimes... People constantly spamming: "Is that chainmail, or are you wearing a skirt?".
Ooh the horror..but then I hope they can mute that so that spammers wil be quit  :mrgreen: !

Gerontis the cunning said:
kingofnoobia said:
But I do hope they will not implement voice taunts. Really, the spam... I don't know if anyone ever played Age of Chivalry, but it was really bad there sometimes... People constantly spamming: "Is that chainmail, or are you wearing a skirt?".
Ooh the horror..but then I hope they can mute that so that spammers wil be quit  :mrgreen: !
What Id do is just mute the sound and play music.. Do that really to begin with :\

kingofnoobia said:

"Are you sure that sword not too big for you?" is my favorite :smile:

But fine if they will not include taunts. The more important for me is that they keep same hardcore combat system and balance classes (weapons, armors sets) as much as possible!

BTW, all YAHOO users which wasted CD Keys that what you have to do:

Daegoth wrote:
"Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Please apply with another e-mail address without giving a serial key, click on the confirmation link, and then pm me (including your serial number and your new e-mail address). We'll move your serial number to the confirmed application. This is necessary because you will receive an e-mail from us soon if you are selected as a tester and therefore we cannot confirm an e-mail address that cannot receive e-mails from us."

Here is link to Daegoth profile, just send him PM after you complete mentioned above steps
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6764 

brunoxyz said:
I want to be beta tester so badly.

will warband be free? or is it an expansion? how is it going to work?
You going to have to buy it and the multiplayer works by you joining a game and then once there is a satisfied number they will strt the game and it will be  regular mount&blade battle.

This probably doesn't make sense but i hope you get the point.

I've got a small question. I just found my serial key again. Will i be able to, say, replace my older application with a new one which has a serial in it?

PM Daegoth with the email you currently used and the serial key so he can manually associate your serial key with the email, or just sign up again with the same email and the serial key and see what it says.

Yeah sorry. I sort of neglected to mention he was a developer.  :cry:

Tried to sign up with the same stuff and it said:

You have already applied for Mount&Blade Warband beta testing with the given e-mail address.

I guess I'll just have to PM him then. Thanks for help :smile:.

Don't trust him. Give the key to me and I'll take care of the rest.

Nah, seriously, he's a developer, and you can find his post on page 2 of this thread.

EDIT: Too slow, you modified your post.

Yeah, kinda checked who he was via search. I guess I might be able to trust him since he sort of helped make the game :lol:

joelturuz said:
Yeah, kinda checked who he was via search. I guess I might be able to trust him since he sort of helped make the game :lol:
You could have also used a different email address and associated your serial key with it.

I've already sent the PM to Daegoth, so I'll wait for his answer first. If he doesn't reply in say, 4 days or so, I might consider that since I have 2 e-mail adresses.

This is kinda a dumb question but I am going to ask it anyways.

If we be  bet tester do we get Warband for free?

The reason I asked is because i don't really want to pm that Deagoth to apply if i still have to pay for it anyway even though I become a beta tester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom