M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

We are getting closer to starting M&B Warband multiplayer beta tests and this is an invitation to all our community to apply as beta testers and join in the fun. All you need to do is fill out the application form at:

http://beta.taleworlds.com/apply.aspx

Since server capacity will be limited, we'll be able to accept a limited number of applicants to the beta tests. Our choice criteria will be as follows:
- Applicants who enter a valid serial key are much more likely to be selected than those who do not.
- As we open new test servers, we'll invite new beta testers whose locations are close to that server's location. For example, if we open a server in Germany, we'll invite testers who live in Europe.
- Other than that, selection will be random.

Thank you in advance to all those who will apply.
Looking forward to duke it out with you guys on the beta servers... :razz:

This is excellent news. Thankyou.

EDIT:

Tip: Don't use YAHOO! Mail.
Ujin said:
BTW, all YAHOO users which wasted CD Keys that what you have to do:

Daegoth wrote:
"Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Please apply with another e-mail address without giving a serial key, click on the confirmation link, and then pm me (including your serial number and your new e-mail address). We'll move your serial number to the confirmed application. This is necessary because you will receive an e-mail from us soon if you are selected as a tester and therefore we cannot confirm an e-mail address that cannot receive e-mails from us."

Here is link to Daegoth profile, just send him PM after you complete mentioned above steps
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6764

BOLLOCKS I can't find my serial key number.

EDIT: That was lucky steam keep hold of it.

Just a quick question;

When can we expect the first few beta severs to be opening?

Also

How long will the Beta severs run for? (I'm going on holiday in 5 days and wouldn't like to miss this awesome and eagerly awaited beta)

captain lust said:
Troll said:
Yea, as if I would care about the serial key after I got the game working... :neutral:

Sorry buddy but I kept mine in a text file in a special folder, in case I ever needed it again.

The single advantage of steam, it keeps your Serial keys, which doesn't really make up for it not being compatible with xfire :sad:

captain lust said:
Troll said:
Yea, as if I would care about the serial key after I got the game working... :neutral:

Sorry buddy but I kept mine in a text file in a special folder, in case I ever needed it again.

I'm just too stupid to do that.

Edit: Well, with little searching on a forum and playing with esellerate.net I got it back. :razz:

Yea, I got it back and sent the aplication...

I guess beta won't be just yet because topic was posted now so my two weeks vacation shouldn't stop me taking part in it... Then I just wonder if my mother's computer can handle it now that my own doesn't work. :neutral:

For everyone who is missing their serial key, it is very easy to find again!

Send an email to: [email protected]

Give them all the details about your order and anything else they ask for when they respond.

They will help you find your serial key again. They're fast and friendly. It worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom