Concerning Fire Arrow . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Gabeed

Master Knight
I just downloaded this mod, and so far I've seen a ton of things I like.  The fields and cows, the "google maps" -esque screen, and the incredible banner system . . .it's pretty fantastic.  Fire Arrow has improved Native without drastically changing Calradia and its' factions, which is something that I really admire.

Ironically, one of things I like the least is the "fire arrows."  They're fine when they're ignited, but for me they're still a white fiery blur even when they aren't ignited.  Is there any way that I can make it so the arrows/bolts look normal when unignited?

The banners on the backs of high-tier infantry is another thing which I can do without . . .they look a little samurai-ish.  I think that this is the very beginning of a good idea, though . . .maybe the implementation of banner carriers?

Anyway, developer(s), keep up the good work!

all in all sounds good, however im having trouble with lords wtf do they want me to tell them evry single fing thing

Gabeed said:
Ironically, one of things I like the least is the "fire arrows."  They're fine when they're ignited, but for me they're still a white fiery blur even when they aren't ignited.  Is there any way that I can make it so the arrows/bolts look normal when unignited?
I'm sorry but I don't take good way into my head. I can't it.

Rucchi wanted to say there is no way for him to have him look arrows and bolts normal without deleting the whole fire arrow feature, which would ruin the mod as it is THE feature of the mod.

Great concepts on this mod I really enjoy playing this one, great job on all the menu features....question...was that banner editing system already coded in the native module?...and if it was did it have alot of bugs never looked into it...just heard about it.

Achilles_ said:
Great concepts on this mod I really enjoy playing this one, great job on all the menu features....question...was that banner editing system already coded in the native module?...and if it was did it have alot of bugs never looked into it...just heard about it.
Banner editing system already coded in native module. But I could not use without revamping it. I guess armagan couldn't release this system because of bug. The bug is to break banner's texture on map. Of course I couldn't fix it too, but broken texture will be fixed when you pressed ESC key.

the point of the arrows/bolts being firey red all the time is because the ignition is supposed to be on all the time, but all the fire laggs the game you can turn the flames down (more visible arrows) or off (same as native, only with them being all red.) But yes its impossible (in the sense no1 wants to sit at the computer for 6 months trying to figure it out) for the toggling of the *flamability* to also toggle fired arrow imgs

Even if so, said person would become 2nd only to the creator or M&B because of said feat, making much more possibilities for things like this.

It was not  necessary to think that this mesh is fire arrow. At first, I made Arrow mesh as fire arrow, But Now Arrow mesh is simply showly at night. If you dislike it, you can easy to return as native.

Back
Top Bottom