suggestion and plans for the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rucchi

Knight
If you have some suggestion,  please tell me.

plans for the future
Version 0.75
  • I will revamp some menus more intaractive.(work in progress)
  • I will restore that station garrisons consume foods. This feature was turn off in version 0.73. For that purpose I will revamp production in villages.
  • I want companion to work well , spotting, wound treatment, first aid engineer, persuasion, and trade in companion unit. Because their skills only work in player party.

After version 0.75(Rather, my dreams)
  • Add some besieger device.
  • Add Nordland over sea. Add destructible ships and ship battle.
  • Add invasion force.(like Great Barbarian Invasion)

Can you also include that guards in your castle and town actually patrol around the city and not just stand somewhere?
Maybe just take one of the townsman in a town and clothe him with armor etc.

Edit: also, shield bashing would not be a too bad idea either :wink:

drdoom151 said:
Can you also include that guards in your castle and town actually patrol around the city and not just stand somewhere?

Your idea is good. Therefore I wish  bandits would no longer assault at night.

drdoom151 said:

I would agree with the shield bashing and maybe adding spear bracing would be good too
Adding multiple buildings to the "manage town/village/castle"

It might be nice if at least some of your companions or soldiers accompany you into town. It might help fill out the streets a bit and they can help during the ambush (my leader characters often are not combat trained).

I, for one, do not like Shield bashing. It gets spammed by the AIs, then you get swarmed as 1 keeps spamming.

Dragon13 said:
I, for one, do not like Shield bashing. It gets spammed by the AIs, then you get swarmed as 1 keeps spamming.

And thats bad thing?:smile: Player can spam too if its effective so i dont see it as bad side...

Edit:

Suggestion insted of message Oponents Beaten in down left corner there could be info allies,enemy,your troops in numbers insted of this damn text xxx killed by xxx and so on in big battles it spams half screen...

Hello,

registered just for commenting on this awesome mod.
Thank you rucchi for creating this! Maybe the best I've played so far. I really enjoy all its little enhancements.

On my wish-list are:

- formations (are not implemented, yet, are they?)
- spear bracing (PH34R the mighty rhodok!)
- higher bets in tournaments (like 250 denars or so)

But I hate shield bash... AI spams them like hell and fighting against 2 enemies or more becomes nigh impossible.

Hey mate, the tournament bets you can easily do yourself, it's not that hard  :mrgreen: I'll do it for you though if you want.
Send me a PM if you want me to do it for ya  :wink:

Yeah, tournament bets are really easy to pull off, as are arena rewards; just a few field edits and you're set.

Perhaps find a new role for Ladies beyond buying off reputation penalty with Lords? That would be pretty awesome, myes? Maybe the ability to send them about as messangers/diplomats/alliancebrokers...

MagicJuggler said:
Yeah, tournament bets are really easy to pull off, as are arena rewards; just a few field edits and you're set.

Perhaps find a new role for Ladies beyond buying off reputation penalty with Lords? That would be pretty awesome, myes? Maybe the ability to send them about as messangers/diplomats/alliancebrokers...

Or bang them? :razz:

gregor_y said:
Any way suggestion we got fire arrows right? great for sieges...maybe poison arrow/bolts ?:smile:
Too expensive for general use and have you ever tried to poison a gate?
Though it would be an idea for high damage ammunition for assassins when they attack you when you walk around the city streets in the night.

Berpol said:
gregor_y said:
Any way suggestion we got fire arrows right? great for sieges...maybe poison arrow/bolts ?:smile:
Too expensive for general use and have you ever tried to poison a gate?
Though it would be an idea for high damage ammunition for assassins when they attack you when you walk around the city streets in the night.

I mean fire great for sieges and poison could be used on people...i dident want to poison gate :smile:

gregor_y said:
Dragon13 said:

And thats bad thing?:smile: Player can spam too if its effective so i dont see it as bad side...

*Thinks*

Well, due to the fact that the player just has to block and press the mouse button, he doesn't have to do very much, thus taking the skill factor out of Mount&Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom