**The official questions thread** aka. The F.A.Q.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

my question maybe idiot but i don't find the option menu for modify option of the mod.

I start my game with the module fire arrow, and i start the game with my character, i press "echap" and i go to "option" but i have not find your menu..

Yes i read the topic and the FAQ.

But i find it. But as i'm french i don't understand all.

Sorry for my question, is not easy to understand :smile:

PS : "echap" is the key for show menu " Save game, Option, Quit ..."  But i don't know what it is in english keyboard.

PS2: The answer is : double-right click to show mod's menu and click on "option"

"echap" is "esc" or "escape" on an english keyboard

i'll write the following in french sorry for others ^^
dans le sujet "how to play" tu as ça : "[menu] default [T] key. You can change key bind in option menu."

ce qui veux dire que par défaut le menu de ce mod s'ouvre avec la touche T, que tu peux changer si besoin via la configuration des touches (en ouvrant les options du jeu avec "echap")
j'espère que je ne me suis pas trompé de menu avec ta question? il y en a tellement dans ce mod (ça c'est pour les options des compagnons, sinon pour les options contextuelles du mod c'est effectivement le double click droit sur la map)

French :

C'est bien le menu contextuelle que je cherchais, j'avais essayer le fameux "T" mais ça ne m'avais pas mener au bon endroit.

Merci pour tes précisions :d

English :

Thank you for you assistance, i love this mod, i go to play it now :grin:

I applied some party size tweaks to this mod and ended up with some impressive party size potentials.  However, when I went into scripts.txt to edit moral settings, there was no "get_player_party_morale_values -1."  No matter where I looked I couldn't find it, so i used the "find" function, but it said there was no such line.  Did you completely write a new set of code for the morale of this mod, or was the name of the line just changed?

I was wondering if you could briefly explain how morale works in this mod and if there is a simple way to edit it.

Thank you!

I got an error saying: Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf
Should I download the mod again?
My Thanks!

why dont you guys make the same mod on MB warband, i think you will get alot of ppl who are going to play this mod

Well it really sucks when you download and wait despratly to play nd when u start it shows error.This happened with me I downloaded this mod installed it and saw error commenRes/costumes_a.brf not found.I tried re-installing game and mod both didn't worked.I tried renaming commenRes/costumes_b.brf still didn't worked.If you can please upload the file commenRes/costumes_a.brf it will really be appreciated coz i saw alot of peps faceing the same issue.Please get through this asap really wanna play this mood

Back
Top Bottom