Bug report version1.0 & all known bug. Please point out incorrect English.

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm sorry, This is a patch file.
http://www36.atwiki.jp/mbfire/?cmd=upload&act=open&page=Photo%20stock&file=Fire%20Arrow_patch_1002_to_1003.zip

Thanks your report.

Hi rucchi, nice mod, but I found two bugs (version 1.003):

- new customized banner doesn't work on "Heraldic mail with Tabard" (Heraldic mail from Native),  on shields and on every other mails new  customized banner work good (I can send picture)

- during tournament in Halmar always fall one segment of wall and it open arena to town and field

I have some suggestions about mod:

- not allow fire arrows if men firing from horse saddle

- not allow using large bows (long bow, war bow etc)  from horse saddle

- could you make to using fire arrows in field battle depending on level of tactics? for example: to using fire arrows in field battle you need tactics 5 and more. Not every ancient or medieval battle was like battle in Gladiator movie :smile:

- please reduce twice fire arrows graphic effects 

Please excuse my English.

I fixed 1 and 2 problem, Thanks your report and this is patch file.
http://www36.atwiki.jp/mbfire/?cmd=upload&act=open&page=Photo%20stock&file=Fire%20Arrow_patch_1003_to_1004.zip

And about your suggestion,
- not allow fire arrows if men firing from horse saddle
- not allow using large bows (long bow, war bow etc)  from horse saddle
I wouldn't like to use fire arrow in field battle.(I think fire arrow is not useful in field battle. It only reduces FPS.)
But some people want to me it.

- could you make to using fire arrows in field battle depending on level of tactics? for example: to using fire arrows in field battle you need tactics 5 and more. Not every ancient or medieval battle was like battle in Gladiator movie
I'm sorry, I already finished the development of this MOD.

I put some scene files into this patch file. These file will increase your FPS in forest battle.
And You should try this setting file.
http://www36.atwiki.jp/mbfire/?cmd=upload&act=open&page=Photo%20stock&file=flora_kinds.txt
This file replaces all trees with rocks. Please backup old file and put this file into \mount&blade\data\  folder.
Or simply turn off fire arrow from option menu.
-Show fire arrow particle = off
-Max number of fire arrows = 0
-Max number of flame = 0

Thank you rucchi.  :smile:

I wouldn't like to use fire arrow in field battle.(I think fire arrow is not useful in field battle. It only reduces FPS.)
But some people want to me it.

I agree. Fire arrows during siege and naval battle is OK, its one step closer to more realistic gameplay.
But I think that using fire arrow from horse saddle is impossible. But mod is finished - let it go.

Sorry, I wrote it wrongly  :oops: . I didn't think FPS problem, I thought reducing size of flame after fire arrow impact. But mod is finished - let it go.

Propably I found one bug - Wheat farm of Jayek (near Wercheg) is in sea, Buillin's and Pagundur's Wheat farm are in river. I use also world map HD v.1, maybe that is problem.

I have some graphic enhancement mod on and i think this might be the problem.

mb1-1.jpg

Well, I cant even play the game... it finishes loading to the point of 'Loading Textures' and then it just doesn't respond... I have sat here for so long waiting for it to load...  XD

Hy . i have a problem help ! pliz
I special for mods download 1.003 v and delite 1.011 v then i whana extract downloaded folder Fire arow then i go in M&B then whana thet mods but computer says thers no mods .  I the Fire Arrow - turn into an inferno folder was SceneObj , mission_templates and tableau_materials. help give pliz full mod

Back
Top Bottom