Bug report version1.0 & all known bug. Please point out incorrect English.

Users who are viewing this thread

rucchi

Knight
If you found a bug and incorrect English, please tell me it

All the known bug for version 0.76 (Dec-27-2009)
1, When you raided village, it was shown error message.

All the known bug for version 0.76 (Dec-25-2009)
1, If you have no companion, You can not manage your banner. If you have 10 companions, you can manage only 9 companions.
2, If you did not choose noble, when you take an oath to the king or take own fiefs, it show "choose banner menu" over and over again. Please choose your banner in manage companion menu.
3, When you talk with villager, they says "Surrender or die".
4, When you update your save data, Sometimes You can never recruit your prisoners again.

drdoom151 said:
Not a bug, just a glitch...
Maybe it's done on purpose but trees don't seem to ignite  :???:
Because I can't get where arrow hit on trees in game, It is difficult to me. therefore tree didn't ignite. people and house also. Props - example, houses, walls, can get where arrow hit. when Props ignited,  people who is near it get be burned.

I think this was a earlyer version, cant try now this laptop is way to slow for M&B to download, but when i tried and finished downloading and i went to play it crashed. When i get my old comp. back ill try again, and if problem persists i will show the actual error.

Got this in the FAQ:

Halsemon said:
How do you change your own kingdom's name?
Camp, take an action, change faction color then change the kingdom name BUT after i type it and click out of the box so it gets set, it closes that action and my kingdom name hasn't changed

Small glitch when recruiting from villages

I asked the village elder about recruits and in the following screen I got 3 male and 1 female recruit. As I only wanted males (Rhodok here) I only took those.
Rethinking my actions I talked again and now I got 1 male recruit.

It seems the game only remembers the number of recruits available and allocates the type (male/female, recruit/higher level) when you open the recruitment screen.

Berpol said:
Small glitch when recruiting from villages
Now you can decide troops you want recruit and number of troops. But It has limit you can recruit villages, you must talk to village elder again and again until you see troops you want.
I will revamp to recruiting from villages in future.

I started playing the game, and I got to the map, was able to do all the normal things (I think) and when I went to attack some looters on the main map, the game crashed. Kind of annoying  :mad: but I'll give it another shot now.

Also, the first time I played I went into the Sargoth town, and I went to the castle and I noticed a shining ball thing on the floor. I decided to check it out. I walked on it a few times, rotated the screen (the thing seemed to disappear if I put the camera on the ground) and I headed over to the King. His name was blurry, along with the 2 guards at the door, and also the exit screen and the starting screen, couldn't read a thing. After that I quit.

and also the exit screen and the starting screen, couldn't read a thing. After that I quit.
I guess version of the MOD was little old. Exit screen and starting screen was fixed.
and strange shining ball is bug. I will fix it.

I know it's not a bug but on the command map you can see all units regardless how far away they are. It's a bit like activating visibility with ctrl+T

P.S. I never noticed how many looters existed before.

More of a "WTF!?" than a bug: Got a lot of messages "Your prisoner Lord Bla of the Rhodoks escaped from captivity" without even having a single prisoner. Never even met a lord in person so far (building up my character, just hit level 14).

Now the only things that I run into are the blurry words, so making a new player with auto saves helps. If I run into it I just quit out of the game then just restart, works every time. Still a fun game though! I love the party screen, very nice.

Erik the Red said:
Now the only things that I run into are the blurry words, so making a new player with auto saves helps. If I run into it I just quit out of the game then just restart, works every time. Still a fun game though! I love the party screen, very nice.
I'm sorry but I guess it is not caused by this mod.

Well, I ran into another thing. I was in sieging a castle and shootin arrows off at wooden structures, but it didn't show anythin on fire :sad: Any suggestions? It's probably not the fact that my computer is 4 years old and has been in a fire, but ya never know :roll:

Erik the Red said:
Well, I ran into another thing. I was in sieging a castle and shootin arrows off at wooden structures, but it didn't show anythin on fire :sad: Any suggestions? It's probably not the fact that my computer is 4 years old and has been in a fire, but ya never know :roll:

I don't think that all parts of castles are flammable, just certain parts like ladders, the top of the ladder and towers. I could be wrong about that though, there could be more ignition zones

Also, is your fire particle effects on. In the options menu in the camping menu when you take an action I think, also when you get into a battle, the menu shows a choice to go into the extra options. It could also be that the number of flames has been set to 0

If it's not any of those, then I don't know what's wrong

Back
Top Bottom