Recruiting Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Ragefury

Recruit
I may be missing something but I've gone to the Village Elders to recruit troops and none of the towns are letting me? Is there a special trick to this mods recruitment?

Mercaneries and Prisoners at begining...and later when you become vassal you can recruit from that faction...but i might be wrong i only played for like 5 minutes :smile:

At first, You want recruiting from village, talk to village elder. You can talk to him from village menu.
And You can know how many villagers you can recruit from village right click menu.
How many villagers and what troops You can recruit are influenced by relation between you and village.

Ok I figured out how it works. Not only does relation affect how many you can recruit from a town but you can't recruit any troops with a village until your relation is high enough. I used the cheat menu to gain relation and then I could recruit.

Please add a note about this to "How to Play"

The mod is amazing and I'd hate for someone to quit from being frustrated. It took me about 6 hours to figure it out.

Ragefury said:
It took me about 6 hours to figure it out.

Good Job still your fired...i cracked it in 10 minutes and you in 6 hours with cheats...WTF dude tell me your kidding?:smile:

gregor_y said:
Ragefury said:
It took me about 6 hours to figure it out.

Good Job still your fired...i cracked it in 10 minutes and you in 6 hours with cheats...WTF dude tell me your kidding?:smile:
I think he doesnt mean it for real but he was just really frusterated ( srry for mine crap english :razz: ) I was that too untill I saw this.

Gerontis the cunning said:
I think he doesnt mean it for real but he was just really frusterated ( srry for mine crap english :razz: ) I was that too untill I saw this.

I think he means it :smile: any way your english is fine...

Any way about recruiting troops after some time i could recruit troops from every village and i dident do any quests or improved relationship...

gregor_y said:
Gerontis the cunning said:

I think he means it :smile: any way your english is fine...
BUT youres isnt

I caution to Leto too. Please Mind your language. I Don't think that simply You are not good at English. (In that Maybe I feel You did it from spite.) If you did it again, I will delete your topic whitout caution because, I am Moderator.

Also Leto, even though Rucchi's english is not that good, alot of members respect him, and it's not just because he created Fire Arrow.
Can we all get back to topic now please?

Back
Top Bottom