lords?

Users who are viewing this thread

Brum Eldar said:
how i can recruit lords for my faction  :???:?
You recruit companions and train them. Because You can increase another companion's leader skill, They will become same as lords. Or you can recruit enemy lord in your prisoners.

You can recruit lord same as troops in your prisoners. It is same way how to recruit troops in your prisoners.

rucchi said:
You can recruit lord same as troops in your prisoners. It is same way how to recruit troops in your prisoners.
Dont still get it but ...it stills its pretty awesome done that you can give your compainons and make them your lord..well done , keep up the awesome work!

Gerontis the cunning said:
rucchi said:
Dont still get it but ...it stills its pretty awesome done that you can give your compainons and make them your lord..well done , keep up the awesome work!
I haven't tried that yet with lords but when you open the camp menu you have the option to recruit prisoners.

Not tried how it works in fire arrow, but in native you can talk to lords taken prisoner and try to persuade them to join your cause (at least when doing the claimant quest).

Back
Top Bottom