Users who are viewing this thread

rucchi

Knight
  • Asking questions should be done here

Sea battle
    • UP key: Ship's speed up.
      DOWN key: Slow down.
      RIGHT,LEFT key: steer your ship.
      Inventory key: Friendly ship behavior change to "Close in and board the enemy ship", "Skirmish with the enemy", "Drop the anchor and hold here"
    • At first ship has 10000 durability, The durability is decreased by flame, weapons, arrows, and to be rammed by enemy ship. At last ship goes to the bottom.

Custom quick battle
    • You can play Lord or soldiers top of list of your party.
      If you choose Non-hero character, for example Swadian Knight, Only one soldier appears even if you chose 100 Swadian knights.
    • You can choose as battlefield all of towns or castles or villages.
    • About Companion's party's features
      • They consumes foods same as player's party. Foods influences their morale.
      • If they have no foods, Their morale terribly decreases, Some troops will impossible to fight.
      • They have a morale. If they had low morale, some troops will desert from their party at night.
      • If Companion's party has troops over their limit, They have penalty of morale. You can know their limit in [party window] You can know their detail of morale talking to party leader.
      • You can increase another companion's leader skill. They will be able to have many troops same as lords.
      • After battle, They add members from enemy prisoners, but They try to do not over their limit.
      • Companion's party can recruit soldiers at only town or castle they have, or player have. When they recruit soldiers, They spend 400 denars per a day. You give companion some deaners and allow him recruiting soldiers beforehand.
      • If party members had training skill, members take some experience per a day.
      • If party member had wound treatment skill, they are treated when they rest and wait.
      • If party member had trade skill, They profit more by trade.
      • If companion's party had prisoners, They traded with town, If ransom broker was in the town, they sells their prisoners. But If the town's lord was player or companion, They put their prisoners into prison.
      • No companion's party - No leader party don't consumes foods, but they were restricted a their activities, and they often refuse your orders.
      • Companions pay their party and their castle garrisons. You have to give them enough funds.
      • Claimant also have party that he leaded. But You shall make efforts that Claimant was not defeated by enemy.  Because He never appear again at Calradia. When you succeed Claimant's quest. You will notice your faction name don't change  to new Claimant's faction. It means that you can do other Claimant quest.

Companion's party menu
      [menu] default [T] key. You can change key bind in option menu.

[Speak with you]
      • [I have a new task for you.]
        • [Don't attack enemies(Change type to caravan)]: Caravan don't attack enemy aggressively.
          [Manage you]:
          [Set camera follows the party]
          [Lead me]: The party leads you.
          [Follow me]: The party accompanies you.
          [Wait here]: The party waits here.
          [Keep my command]:
          [Trade by your judgment.]: The party trades with town automatically by their trade setting.
          [I permit/Prohibit to recruit.]:You permit or prohibit to recruit soldiers when companion's party is in town or castle that player or companion has. When companion's parties recruit soldiers per a day, then they pay 400 denars. Soldiers that companions can recruit is their faction or town's original faction.

[Reorganize your party]:See [New party window] section.
        [Get an overview map of Calradia]:See [Overview map]section.
        [Manage your party's inventory]:If Companion want item in your inventory or item pool, You can give them items automatically.
        [Manage parties and fiefs]:You can select other parties and fiefs quickly. It shows details of parties.

[Manage your companions]:You can manage your companion's skill(it can export/import skills), item and set up auto loot, banner, payment/income report.

[I want you to separate out]:Companion's party goes out from there.
        [Organize a new party.]:You can make new party. This party is in base party.
        [I want you to Join.]
        [Disband your party]:If companion was in the party, they will leave from your faction.
        [Sort out your messed inventory.]
        [I'd like to talk to you aboout how to trade with towns by yourself.]:
        [Exchange goods with you]:Companions and castles can give and take their goods and funds each other.

[Option]:

To give fiefs to companion, and to make relation better

• If you have some fiefs, and you don't take nobody oath, You can grant it to your companions. You can make relation with him better according to village, castle, and town.
        • In other way, to save companion's party in the disadvantage war situation will make his relation better.
        • If companion's relation is law under 0, He may leave your faction.

Wheat and cattle farm icon
        Wheat farms show you grain production. When it was (Famine), then village elder give you a bring wheat quest.
        In the same way dairy farm.

Player  Right clicked context menu in map

[Follow me all]:Companion's parties, they are under command of player, follow you.
        [Follow me all by force]:Companion's parties, they are under command of player, follow you by force. If they were involved in battle, They try to stop fighting.
        [Join me all]:Companion's parties, they are under command of player, follow you and Join your party temporarily. When you want to let them out, [menu] > [Attached party menu] > [Go out]
        [Keep order all]:Companion's parties keep your order faithfully.
        [Menu]:Launch menu [default T key...You can change key bind in option menu.]

Companion's party  Right clicked context menu in map

[Follow me]:Companion's party follow you. They will be under command of player.
        Move:If target is enemy, They attack it, else They move only. At first, You order[ Move ]them, After You right click target. They aren't under command now.
        [Enter inside]:If target is enemy, Companion's party can't enter inside. They can enter town, castle and player and other companion's party. At first, You order [Enter inside] them, After You right click target. They aren't under command now.
        [Wait]:They aren't under command now.
        [Patrol]:They aren't under command now.
        [Keep order]:Companion's party keep your order faithfully.
        [Join ally party]:Companion's party join other companion's party and player if they were only a little way. At first, You order [Join ally party] them, After You right click target.
        [Trade with town]:At first, You order [Trade with town] companion's party, After You right click target. They aren't under command now. You can set detail in [Trade option] menu, (say later)

Towns, Castles, Villages  Right clicked context menu in map

[All parties move to]:If Companion's party was under command of player, They move there. They aren't under command now.
        [All parties enter]:If Companion's party was under command of player, They enter inside. They aren't under command now.

Enemy party and enemy Towns, Castles, Villages  Right clicked context menu in map

[All parties attack to]:If Companion's party was under command of player, and If target is enemy party, Companion's party attack them. If target is enemy town, castle, village, Companion's party do siege or raid it.
        Caution:It is only companion's party that you can order, You can't order to other lord.

• You demanded enemy town or castle surrender, in exchange for the their lord's safe return. (It is necessary to do that You have High persuasion skill and Number of Your soldier is larger than their.)
        • If You could recruit lord in your prisoners, You can take his fiefs into your faction, but it is necessary to be on friendly terms with him.

Option menu

[Start battle with minimap]: You can start battle with minimap
        [Toggle Fire Arrow Mode Key]: Your soldiers use fire allows or not.[Default T key]
        [Show Fire Arrow Particle]: Show Fire Arrow Particle or not.
        [Max number of fire arrows]: Max number of fire arrows
        [Max number of flame]:Max number of flame
        [Launch menu key]:You can Launch menu on map.
        [Cheat on/off]: Cheat mode
        • Fire arrow is fps killer. You can turn it off. set [Show Fire Arrow Particle] =off: [Max number of fire arrows]=0:[Max number of flame]=0

New party window

When you clicked troops, its color change white to green. When You clicked [Give(Take)] button, Troops move other party.
        When You clicked [Move Up(Down)] button, Troops list change. When You clicked [Prisoner(Member)] button, It changes display prisoners and members.
        When you clicked Ctrl+Give(Take), Stack troops move.
        If there is  +mark in front of troop name, Troops can upgrade with use outfits in your inventory. You can [Talk] to troops, and You can make them upgrade.
        If you make troops upgrade with experience. Use normal party window.
        Caution : Don't change troops list in new party window before you make troops normal upgrade. Because, troops lost normal upgrade information.
        [Create new party] : At first Empty party is created from root party. It attached to root party. Then, you click [Party window] and move some troops to new party. It is not necessary to make companion leader, but the party was restricted a their activities, and they often refuse your orders. You can give orders to all sorts of thing to parties that companion leaded.
        If you want to remove companion's party, All troops move other party, then click [Remove empty party] 

After you make new party, the party attached to root party. Click [Go out], then the party appears in map field.

Upgrade member with use outfit in your inventory

When you talk to troop, they report they can upgrade. if they can't upgrade, they report outfit they need.
        You must put outfits in your inventory that troop need to upgrade. and the troops must be in your party.
        Type of outfit troops need to upgrade is Melee, Ammo, Shield, Body, Head, Foods, Hands.
        For example, in the case of Melee, You must have anyone outfit in list troops report.
        In the case of the troops demand Melee and Body, You must have Melee and Body one by one.
        The troops can normal upgrade and upgrade with use outfit as for either.

Overview map

You can know parties location, and goods how many, how much.
        This is "google map" like viewer, It can scroll map and zoom in.
        You can order to companion's parties on overview map, attack enemies, move, enter town, trade with villages and towns.

Trade How to make companion's party trade with villages and towns

At first, You talk to companion, and [Let's talk about your finances], give your some denars to companion

This menu is in [menu] > [Report trade informations] > [Trade option and party food for days setting]
        Select trade goods and set value for they buy and sell goods. Lowest and highest price is price in town.
        You may find lower and higher price in villages. If You set value lower than 10%, they don't buy this goods.
        The goods you modified value is marked *.
        You can reset its value when you click [Reset] or [Reset all].
        [Save] is save price setting of selected party.
        [Load] is copy price setting to selected party from save price setting. (you must not remove saved party.)

Additional camp menu

[Recruit menu] : You can recruit troops and lords in your prisoners. Your persuasion skill increase chance to recruit prisoners. It is impossible to recruit enemy king.

[Change faction color and decide faction name] This menu moved to [manage your faction]
        [Modify your banner] : This menu moved to [manage your companion]
        [Customize your banner] : This menu moved to [manage your companion]
        *BUG : If your custom banner icon show error, You press ESC key, It will be fix.

Excellent guide; it also shows all the features of the mod. Very impressive, you've basically changed all the interfaces and even added a right-click drop-down menu on the map! :grin:

Great "Tutorial"!
But this is all just for the menu kind, could you also add other stuff like how to recruit soldiers etc.?

Lord of Emptil said:
Wow do u recruit men from villages? i'm playing right now i can't find any.. :neutral:

Have you tried the taverns?

Cheers
DrDoom151

I noticed under my name it says "Player's Faction"... Is the editable? Also I noticed during character creation where banner was it had this option at the top of the screen, but clicking it goes to the stats screen

SandmanX2 said:
I noticed under my name it says "Player's Faction"... Is the editable? Also I noticed during character creation where banner was it had this option at the top of the screen, but clicking it goes to the stats screen
Don't worry. After you had create a character,  You can change your banner and faction name and faction color at any time in [camp menu]>[take an action]

Lord of Emptil said:
aslo what are wheat and cattle farms for? i try to go to them but it jsut messes up? all in all its a great mod kudos
Remember that the mod is still in high development and it might be very buggy. Maybe he has planned that you can walk around on these fields and it just messes up because of a bug, or it's just for decoration.
Also, please post this in the official question thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,70396.0.html
Cheers
DrDoom151

Lord of Emptil said:
aslo what are wheat and cattle farms for? i try to go to them but it jsut messes up? all in all its a great mod kudos
Wheat farms show you grain production. When it was (Famine), then village elder give you a bring wheat quest.
In the same way dairy farm.

Lord of Emptil said:
ahh i see. great idea! are u going to possibly make it were u can walk around in the feature?
It's nice idea. because I loved old mod "Peasants", I wish I can make like "peasants" mod.

i know i saw that mod awhile back, i wanted to play it so bad but i didn't have the older version D: i love the fire arrow personally, i have been wanting these in MB.

Lord of Emptil said:
could u possibly fix it to were if u got to a wheat for cow farm the screen wouldn't jump? it can be kinda anoying
At the moment, Wheat and dairly farm only shows these production.

Back
Top Bottom