SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Should the Battleship Galactica-flying kit be added?

• Yeah, it's funny

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure about that

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Huh,yes i read it but im not sure what you mean that..

But i stop spamming before Goromous kill  me

First:eek:ne of the towns..paolini keep : Dd wtf : d and it's tronjheim,not trondheim :smile:

E: This map is so...large/big/huge :grin: good
EE: omg,wheres carvahall??

http://img15.imageshack.us/i/nimetnh.png/

So,This is the mighty,little dwarf..;/ whats wrong now

E: even Urgals look normal humans..can you fix that too? :grin:

wow huge map and whats up with all the towns and stuff being in the desert ? and almost all of the left side of the map is empty?

arough "or how its spelled" castle is inaccessible ?! the elf sucks they have no weapon even though i have upgraded them? does anyone know how to get a dragon ? :smile: and use magic?

Damn...well,someone who can do more,maybe you can fix this..where are elves,dwarwes and urgals?Where is carvahall?where is vroengard?.. im so dissapointed :/ why is this mod so weird :grin:

E:Oh god,this makes no sense..Millenium said:speak with nasuada,he (yes,in this mod she's a f**cking man :grin:) gives you a quest,then steal the dragon egg and it hatches to you.But no,i speak with him,and he gives me some random native quest..i cant understand this..it's native game with new map..so,lets wait one month,then millenium comes back and hopefully he/she can do something. :/ hoh

No dragons in this release,no making-your-own-sword,no magic,no dwarves,elves,urgals or anything!

!#@@#!

sorry

Arya said:
Damn...well,someone who can do more,maybe you can fix this..where are elves,dwarwes and urgals?Where is carvahall?where is vroengard?.. im so dissapointed :/ why is this mod so weird :grin:

nasuada,he (yes,in this mod she's a f**cking man :grin:)

No dragons in this release,no making-your-own-sword,no magic,no dwarves,elves,urgals or anything!

!#@@#!

sorry

if you go to zendar its a she :grin: but yeah i agree we will just have to wait for millenium to come back and make this mod awesome :smile:

I have to ask this,is there anybody who can fix that stupid thing?i mean,do we really have to wait millenium? Goromous,Darwin..?

i can't wait 30 days

Anyway,have you found anything that even reminds you eragon? map and the names yes..but,if we can get even dragons im happy..im gonna massacre all people in alageasia

during battle i found spells like Risa Brisnigr and teleport.
And yeah whats up with the quest line. did he not say it was implemented? so then how to trigger it?

EDIT: OK, i think the hot fix quail gave us removes some of the aspects, since the elves have just now declared war on the dwarves.

Back
Top Bottom