Europe 1200 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Go to the options menu and increase the Campaign AI to the maximum.
Don't worry, it will not make your game much more difficult, even if you suck at it.

And what happens if you start a new game?
Or better yet, what happens when you reinstall the mod/game?

First:
Korinov said:
Phew.

I've been busy as hell with college work in the past months. So I haven't been able to work much on the mod. Things seem to be getting a bit smoother right now, so from now on I expect to have more free time. I'll ask Cèsar if he has done something new with those byzantine armors I'm still expecting. I also have quite a bunch of PMs to answer to. But don't worry, this is still alive  :wink:

And second: Korinov had problems with uploading to some platforms. So it would be good to give people our alternative links on those platforms?

¡Hola!
Alguien me podria responder, ¿Cómo, es que se debe fundar la Orden de San Jorge? y ¿Por qué los aldeanos, de un pueblito (Uarzazate) de las montañas cercanas a Marruecos, no pueden comerciar con la ciudad? ya que, una especie de muro invisible no los deja pasar.
Gracias.

---------
Hello!
Someone could answer me, how is it to be found the Order of St. George? and why the villagers of a small town (Uarzazate)in the mountains near Morocco, can not trade with the city? as a kind of invisible wall will not let go.
Thanks.

That order is created when the player completes the quest named "Aragon's Saint"
Info on the requirements for the quest can be found here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,244398.0.html

Hint: It is advisable that you prepare a force strong enough to capture a castle before you take the quest :wink:

And the villager thing is prly a map bug, I do not know if the bug was previously reported or not

Gracias por la pronto e informativa respuesta. Has sido muy amable.
^^
Pdta._ Si el posible bug de Uarzazate, no ha sido reportado, me alegra ser de ayuda :grin:

------------------------

Thanks for the prompt and informative reply. You've been very kind.
^ ^
Pdta._ If possible bug Ouarzazate, has not been reported, I'm glad to be of help: D

What's this "reveal assassination plot" quest? I got it but when I go where it says, there is no "contact" there.

That quest is rarely bugged. You gotta look good for the contact, becuase just like the "nervous man" on bounty-hunting quests, he may be hard to find sometimes.

Black_Scythe said:
That quest is rarely bugged. You gotta look good for the contact, becuase just like the "nervous man" on bounty-hunting quests, he may be hard to find sometimes.

I'll just have to check again then. Is there any time limit on this quest? There isn't according to the quest log, but idk if the contact will be there forever until I find him.

Prime624 said:
Black_Scythe said:

I'll just have to check again then. Is there any time limit on this quest? There isn't according to the quest log, but idk if the contact will be there forever until I find him.
Do you have to look for him in a village? If so, you could (with cheat mode enabled) go into the scene editor (while in scene of course) and jump to entry point 45. He should be there. If not - - - there is something wrong.

As far as I know I had never problems with assasiantion quest. The quest worked perfectly for me but it happened once that it disapired after around 10days, dont know if it's because the castle that it was linked was conquered have anything to do wiht it

Ah well. I don't care so much as to enable cheat mode and do that stuff or even to check the town a third time. In vanilla, I had trouble just finding the town elder in a Sarranid town.

Prime624 said:
Ah well. I don't care so much as to enable cheat mode and do that stuff or even to check the town a third time. In vanilla, I had trouble just finding the town elder in a Sarranid town.

All right.  :smile:
But I'd be nosy if it was a town or village nevertheless.

So Kingdom of Norway faction has been destroyed (yes I received the notification), also the Welsh but I'm not really interested in them. Does anyone know how to find these lords now? Do they eventually join another faction?

Back
Top Bottom