How to invade Russia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry all but im GEORGIAN and they are the invaders of my country and they want kill us . when ill be 29 im going to kill all of their politicans but if they will leave us at peace i wont to do that  :evil: :evil: :evil: . and sorry for my english !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, ALL Russian Politicians? Bollocks. Putin'd spit your eye out and Medvedev would honour his name and maul your ***** ass.

georgiansoldier said:
sorry all but im GEORGIAN and they are the invaders of my country and they want kill us . when ill be 29 im going to kill all of their politicans but if they will leave us at peace i wont to do that  :evil: :evil: :evil: . and sorry for my english !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you realize, that according to several international military conventions, you just threated to commit a crime worthy of death in every civilized country on the earth?

georgiansoldier, shut up, you pathetic georgian 12-years-old kid! It was your fault! Srakashvili attacks the South Osetia, where many of Russian lives. We defend 'em! You all nothing!

An4Sh said:
georgiansoldier said:
the russians arent RUSIANS THEY ARE HALF MONGOLS AND HALF RUSSIANS. AND THEY ARE *****ES . RUSSIA GO FACK YOURSELF  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hahahaha yeah I know man, remember that time Georgia ****ed all their **** up in a few days? Oh wait.

I think I remember a good picture of that...
southossetiacs7.gif

COGlory said:
georgiansoldier said:

Do you realize, that according to several international military conventions, you just threated to commit a crime worthy of death in every civilized country on the earth?

wow i left watching this topic for a while and theres flaming already

Its not all black and white you know. Georgia is guilty for buttraping South-Ossetia. Russia is guilty for raping Georgia and then not admitting South-Ossetia's independence, which means Russia thinks that South-Ossetia is a part of Russia, which it certainly is not.

south ossetia isnt of russia and never will be . if you can see the georgian history you know which country is good or bad :neutral: :neutral: . again sorry for my english 

georgiansoldier said:
south ossetia isn't of russia and never will be
I just said that It wasn't...Are you illiterate or something?
And both Georgia and Russia are horrible countries, I would not live in either of them.

I've never seen so many 8-year-old military geniuoses in one place. So exciting.
And I see that georgiansoldier still not banned. Hmmm... How tendentious.

Max_marksman said:
Griskard
Funny picture  :lol:
Stalker007
Заткнись сам и не разводи гогисрач.
Max_marksman, I don't understanding you completely. It must be a mismatch. You speak a russian to me, I guess, or Serbian, or another language like this. But sorry, I don't know any of them...

georgiansoldier said:
oki oki but rememb this . if they will atack us again im going to buy a nuclear bomb :cry: :cry: and im going to shot russia :cry: :cry: :sad: after that .  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How are you only warned?  You are a little over zealous.  What have the innocent people of Russia ever done to YOU.  Or have you just been taught in school to hate the Russians?!  And good luck buying a nuke.  Think about it.  If you get invaded you are going to kill all their civilians so that you can have revenge, by killing people who are more interested in being your friend than your enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom