How to invade Russia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to have a joke in the uni about how China could conquer Russia. they just have to send a small army (a few dozen millions) to Syberia and... surrender. yeah, then Russia will be totally ****ed up.

georgiansoldier said:
sorry all but im GEORGIAN and they are the invaders of my country and they want kill us . when ill be 29 im going to kill all of their politicans but if they will leave us at peace i wont to do that  :evil: :evil: :evil: . and sorry for my english !!!!!!!!!!!!!
How old are you now??

Hire some of em suicide bombers and bomb the crap out of the place then in spring you send in hell upon em 

georgiansoldier said:
sorry all but im GEORGIAN and they are the invaders of my country and they want kill us . when ill be 29 im going to kill all of their politicans but if they will leave us at peace i wont to do that  :evil: :evil: :evil: . and sorry for my english !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before embarking on revenge, dig two graves.

I think a bigger question is... how to invade and occupy Afghanistan!? Russia - failed, USA - failing.

Bulle said:
I think a bigger question is... how to invade and occupy Afghanistan!? Russia - failed, USA - failing.
Firstly not Russia, but Soviet Union, you know :wink:
Secondly USSR have never wanted to occupy Afghanistan. As well as USA and co afaik. Russian forces accomplished their mission and left the country. It's not kinda Vietnam=)

Not kinda Vietnam? The conflict is often referred to as the Soviet's Vietnam. It still maintains that it's sort of impossible to win the war against the afghani rebels, and the Russian forces didn't accomplish their mission, they were there to support the Afghani government, but the Afghani Civil War continued and the rebels are still out there. Their presence actually caused the rebellion to spread, not to cease. They withdrew.

You cannot win against those heathens!

Bulle said:
Not kinda Vietnam? The conflict is often referred to as the Soviet's Vietnam.
Oh, pretty western propaganda! *making deep breath* "Soviet's Vietnam" :lol: Aaaaah, this never-forgotten-smell! The Cold War never ended=)
You cannot win against those heathens!
Sure. But only if your goal is to destroy them by any means necessary :mrgreen:

Mk3390 said:
Only because the U.S. supplied them with weapons. Otherwise there would have been no resistance.
Yeah, they shouldn't have done that it sort of backfires at them now...

No, I mean in the fact that we gave the Soviets millions of needed cash. 

Same with the Louisiana purchase.  Napoleon needed the money desperately,  and what did he do with it?  Became "Emporer"

The louisiana purchase was for about 3 cents an acre. Alaska purchase was for 7 million there was a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom