How to invade Russia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
georgiansoldier
You're so funny, write still. ^_^
Stalker007 said:
Max_marksman, I don't understanding you completely. It must be a mismatch. You speak a russian to me, I guess, or Serbian, or another language like this. But sorry, I don't know any of them...
C'mon little liar, we already understand who you are.)
Можете и дальше прикидываться, это смешно и глупо. Кстати врать нехорошо, это к нашему разговору о морали.

Isn't Russia too big for your great plans? It's better to begin with something less. How about Canada, just for training? :lol:

My master plan for invading Russia involves a half-Russian half-Kenyan and a complicated plan involving infiltration, education, politics, and chance. It never fails!

Kwisatz Haderach, Max_marksman oh, blin... This thread even doesn't concern me, I'm just having fun, like everybody in here does. So relax, and don't mention some "little liars".  :grin:

Stalker007 said:
Kwisatz Haderach, Max_marksman oh, blin... This thread even doesn't concern me, I'm just having fun, like everybody in here does. So relax, and don't mention some "little liars".  :grin:

What does blin mean? Does it derive from blyat?

Mage246 said:
My master plan for invading Russia involves a half-Russian half-Kenyan and a complicated plan involving infiltration, education, politics, and chance. It never fails!

Wouldn't the chance part mean it has to fail sometimes? :U

Guess you failed to understand the joke, then.

[this is where I would insert the appropriate facepalm pic, if I cared about that sort of thing]

Mage246 said:
Guess you failed to understand the joke, then.

[this is where I would insert the appropriate facepalm pic, if I cared about that sort of thing]
Posting "facepalm.jpg" could be enough. But it's too late.

Seriously, nukes shouldnt exist, if were going to have a war then it should be killing, shooting, looting ,raping and all that fun stuff. Nuking  to wipe out soldiers is really being a big ***** and showing you cant admit defeat like a man  :roll: , we should destroy all nuclear weapons and all plans to tell how to produce them . If the scientists who know how to make them wont be quiet .. just silence them.. :wink:

If nukes are banned does that mean UN will automatically be in war with all the countries that have nukes? (excluding USA, because EU is US's buttplug)

I had an idea about building large factories and then use them to rapidly build 10.000 JAS Gripen jets, and just fly across the baltic and bomb the crap out of them. Yes, Sweden vs. Russia, round (what is it now, 8?). The last time you took Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, and you degraded us from being the superpower of the north to nothing. Well, we have been saving ourselves for 200 years now, it is about time we STRIKE BACK!

Meh, if anyone ever deserves to crush the Ruskies one final time (nothing against the Russians) it deserves to be the Finns.  They've shown up you Swedes in kicking Russian ass.

Many countries have won wars against Russia. Japan and Estonia for instance. The key is to strike when Russia is vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom