SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Advert said:
When do you make nev wersion of beta?

I'd like a wersion where the medieval cities and villages are phased out and you can only have temporary camps (which you can upgrade to defended semi-permenant camps, maybe with farms, temples, etc.) and caves and stuff.

That'd be a cool wersion.

pls release the Mod Sys and let us help you update this to v1.153 as a community and I swear none of us will add anything stupid like time travelers or vampires or anything cool stupid like that.

ever.

Brozakbimm said:
pls release the Mod Sys and let us help you update this to v1.153 as a community and I swear none of us will add anything stupid like time travelers or vampires or anything cool stupid like that.

ever.

Modsys is already released :shock:

Brozakbimm said:
Warass said:
Brozakbimm said:

ever.

Modsys is already released :shock:

where??

look here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html

Yeah.. i know. i'm a Modder myself. But, the modsys was released in 2010. the topic of modsys was posted on 2010. this mod, "Dawn of Man" was released on the year 2009.

Warass said:
Yeah.. i know. i'm a Modder myself. But, the modsys was released in 2010. the topic of modsys was posted on 2010. this mod, "Dawn of Man" was released on the year 2009.

HOW DID HE MAKE THIS MOD??? :O

So this mod doesn't have a Mod_Sys?????? It was made using .ini????

Brozakbimm said:
Warass said:

HOW DID HE MAKE THIS MOD??? :O

So this mod doesn't have a Mod_Sys?????? It was made using .ini????

Huh, what? no.. The first modding tools are like manually editing the itemkinds1.txt and tools that are editing the original .txt files..

Just dowloaded this and was rather disappointed there were no new scenes. Scene making for a mod like this i not that hard. Just make something like this:
2013-02-28_00001.jpg
(made in a minute)

Back
Top Bottom