SP Modern World War III MOD

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm back and it looks like the old team got divided. Oh well, I plan on starting a new mod now. A WWIII mod, it'll be a fictionalized version of what will happen in the near future, OR it can be the truth. Currently looking for ideas....

No insults and rude comments please and Thank you.

MAIN FACTIONS:

-China
-USA
-Russia
-North Korea
-South Korea
-Afghanistan
-Iraq
-Iran
-Japan
-United Kingdom
-France
-Canada

CURRENT PLOT
A secret organization working for the United Nations secretly infiltrated every nuclear facility on the planet and destroyed them all safely without detonation. It took over 20 years for them to figure out how and where. No one knows exactly what they did. But the nuclear weapons all vanished.

After the end of the nukes, the countries ceased creating anymore and worked on developing a powerful military and effective economy. Propaganda were made saying other countries stole the nuclear weapons and hid them underground. Because of the false media, countries go to war with one another. For what reasons? To take back the nukes? To destroy the nukes once and for all? To get rid of the major threat that has the nukes? Do they have the nukes? Or for GLOBAL DOMINATION?

The United States of America's economy was still crumbling and sent its armies to raid, pillage and conquer Mexico, Iran, and Afghanistan. USA even demanded Canada to join them.... Canada refused and now they must fight USA for freedom. UK and France join the war to protect Canada. China saw this as an opportunity to become stronger and more superior and sent its massive million armies to attack Japan for the events in WWII and even plan attacking India as well. Russia attacks Georgia, Mongolia and Germany. The Africans formed a major alliance to survive in this war and maybe even find some excellent opportunities in this age of Chaos!

THINGS THAT WILL CERTAINLY BE IN IT
-guns
-tanks

I recommend North Korea in only a few years from now.

Problem is, that'd be a nuclear war, which I don't think M&B could do so well with unless you make some ass-whoopin' codes.

Ruthven said:
I recommend North Korea in only a few years from now.

Problem is, that'd be a nuclear war, which I don't think M&B could do so well with unless you make some ass-whoopin' codes.

ey ey ey,,, i said it was a fictionalized version :grin:. anything may happen.... maybe someone got rid of nukes somehow. A storyline will eventually be developed.

You should do something with NATO , oh how about a world war in afrika? that would be awesome! like Darfur and stuff like that
good luck

clayton117 said:
You should do something with NATO , oh how about a world war in afrika? that would be awesome! like Darfur and stuff like that
good luck

eventually a lot of countries from every continent will fight one another.... so yes some countries from africa will be in it....

maybe instead of so many factions combine them into groups like:
NATO - Canada, USA, UK etc,
Communist Alliance - North Korea, China, Russia etc.
Asian Democratic Alliance - South Korea, Japan, etc.
Maybe an Islamic alliance - Iran, Iraq, Pakistan???
African Union - Ethiopia, South Africa, etc???

but that's just my 2 cents.

The Mercenary said:
UgurEfendi said:
Where is Turkey !  :evil:

Most countries goal is to eliminate Turkey ..

No, you're thinking of Israel.

So is Israel but many countries wants the elimination of Turkey... like Greece,Armenia,Balkan Countries, Western Countries ( they say that Turkey is important but it is important for them because it's the middle of the three major continents ( Europe, Africa,Asia) that's why

stan761 said:
maybe instead of so many factions combine them into groups like:
NATO - Canada, USA, UK etc,
Communist Alliance - North Korea, China, Russia etc.
Asian Democratic Alliance - South Korea, Japan, etc.
Maybe an Islamic alliance - Iran, Iraq, Pakistan???
African Union - Ethiopia, South Africa, etc???

but that's just my 2 cents.

Oh, because that just makes perfect sense!

Russia, which isn't Communist, China, which is barely Communist, and North Korea, which is hard line Communist up in an alliance, Iran and Iraq, who have warred with each other on and off in the last five decades in another alliance, and South Korea and Japan not being aligned with the U.S. of A, with whom they are extremely close allies - the U.S. has, in fact, a full army stationed in South Korea.

Still, it is a near future mod, so it would be weird to have things change so much in a short period of time. Even if it is completely fictional.

:idea: :idea: :idea:
Personnally my idea is that the mod takes place in Near and Middle East - being in the middle of the world map
NATO (US & Europe) to the nord west and west
African to the south west
Arabian faction in the center
Communistes to the north and north east
Democratic Asians to the east
and for the bandits - Taliban rebel groups  :smile:
For the nuke side of things - the UN has declared a vote, that passed, for neutralising all nuclear and massive destruction weapons in all countries. - That would be that problem solved  :mrgreen:
(oviously major countries would have kept some secret missiles up thier sleeves  :roll: - but let the fantasy of just politics exist for a second  :lol:)
Year could be 2012/2013.
What do you think ??? 
Hope the english is ok  :cool:

I would say have a full world map (excluding regions like the arctic and antarctic)

To get rid of nuclear weapons would be simple, the western world has employed an effective anti missile and anti aircraft mechanisms that make it nearly impossible to effectively launch a nuclear warhead or even large scale air raids.  NATO has also passed a law that forces all nuclear nations to disarm, and so the threat of nuclear weapons is destroyed.  This creates new tension between super powers as one does not need to fear the total annihilation it once did involved with going to war.  Soon a small event in Korea sparks the war that ignites the world, and a WWI scenario unfolds.

The only real challenge with doing this would be the maps, since you would need large urban environments for modern warfare correct?

dud doodoo said:
To get rid of nuclear weapons would be simple, the western world has employed an effective anti missile and anti aircraft mechanisms that make it nearly impossible to effectively launch a nuclear warhead or even large scale air raids.  NATO has also passed a law that forces all nuclear nations to disarm, and so the threat of nuclear weapons is destroyed. 

Yes and no, great idea, love it, but it that case, NATO forces would not disarm thier own nukes  :???: to "continu to protect the peace"

Jackamo said:
Yes, don't tamper with the realism of a fictionlized mod. Hmm.  :roll:

Yes, a fictionalized mod set in an alternative reality in the near future (read, next couple decades), and which is set in the same history that exists today. Hmm. :roll:

James-Antenor said:
dud doodoo said:
To get rid of nuclear weapons would be simple, the western world has employed an effective anti missile and anti aircraft mechanisms that make it nearly impossible to effectively launch a nuclear warhead or even large scale air raids.  NATO has also passed a law that forces all nuclear nations to disarm, and so the threat of nuclear weapons is destroyed. 

Yes and no, great idea, love it, but it that case, NATO forces would not disarm thier own nukes  :???: to "continu to protect the peace"

NATO is not the United Nations, and it is not the international law-enforcing alliance. It's a mutual defense alliance. I could see the United Nations doing such a thing, but politically, if the United States agreed (and as one of the five veto nations on the Security Council), the President would be screwed. "Vote for me, I'm the one who weakened America's defenses!"

The Mercenary said:
Jackamo said:
Yes, don't tamper with the realism of a fictionlized mod. Hmm.  :roll:

Yes, a fictionalized mod set in an alternative reality in the near future (read, next couple decades), and which is set in the same history that exists today. Hmm. :roll:

James-Antenor said:
dud doodoo said:

NATO is not the United Nations, and it is not the international law-enforcing alliance. It's a mutual defense alliance. I could see the United Nations doing such a thing, but politically, if the United States agreed (and as one of the five veto nations on the Security Council), the President would be screwed. "Vote for me, I'm the one who weakened America's defenses!"

The problem to this question is that no country with veto would really accpet disarming the nuclear weapons, yeah that's true. But in that case, how would you personnally resolve this nuke problem ???
Unless nukes have already gone off, and now only the survivers fight each other - and you might as well change the name of the mod to Mad Max...

James-Antenor said:
dud doodoo said:

NATO doesn't have nuclear weapons; NATO is a trade agreement. The UN doesn't have nuclear weapons, the UN is club where leaders go to talk to eachother, most of which are all Anti-Nuclear. The U.S.A. probably does have Nuclear Weapons, but Obama would be more likely to use Nitro-Glycerin rather than those.

I think people get NATO and United Nations mixed up a bit too much.

Also, I think you focus too much on Nuclear Weapons. The U.S. has long been established as the only World Power. Largely because no one else has Nuclear Weapons. Russia's have long been deactivated, North Korea's don't work, Japan doesn't need them, the British don't care.. et cetera.

ok united nations will be DISBANDED for a WW3. A secret organization working for the United Nations secretly infiltrated every nuclear facility on the planet and destroyed them all safely without detonation. It took over 20 years for them to figure out how and where. No one knows exactly what they did. But the nuclear weapons all vanished.

After the end of the nukes, the countries ceased creating anymore and worked on developing a powerful military and effective economy. Propaganda were made saying other countries stole the nuclear weapons and hid them underground. Because of the false media, countries go to war with one another. For what reasons? To take back the nukes? To destroy the nukes once and for all? To get rid of the major threat that has the nukes? Do they have the nukes? Or for GLOBAL DOMINATION?

The United States of America's economy was still crumbling and sent its armies to raid, pillage and conquer Mexico, Iran, and Afghanistan. USA even demanded Canada to join them.... Canada refused and now they must fight USA for freedom. UK and France join the war to protect Canada. China saw this as an opportunity to become stronger and more superior and sent its massive million armies to attack Japan for the events in WWII and even plan attacking India as well. Russia attacks Georgia, Mongolia and Germany. The Africans formed a major alliance to survive in this war and maybe even find some excellent opportunities in this age of Chaos!

mbfreak2 said:
ok united nations will be DISBANDED for a WW3. A secret organization working for the United Nations secretly infiltrated every nuclear facility on the planet and destroyed them all safely without detonation. It took over 20 years for them to figure out how and where. No one knows exactly what they did. But the nuclear weapons all vanished.

This actually isn't that bad. It's a little unlikely in the whole U.S.A. annexing Canada thing, but Fallout did it so why the hell not.

Not sure about Afrika all banding together but, it's good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom