respect2my.gif

MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA..
GYMHPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
NOW... I... KNOW.....

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laurence of Arabia said:
How did you work that one out?

Here is the story: I got Armagan's IP, and find out the server location. I thought He couldn't be much far from the server. And I was right. Day and night I roamed around the building where the server is, and one day, I saw a bright light. Just behind this curtain of light were Armagan and Ipek walking without touching the ground. Then I followed Them until Their destination. Then They entered that building and right after that I heard a hymn. It touched my soul.

And this is the truth: I asked Armagan. :wink: I live in Ankara, too

:grin:

Ok, we all love this game, we all think Armagan and Ipek are great. But we dont need to go out and take pictures of their house. That´s just silly and can be considered "stalking".

Come on people, play M&B, have fun, live your lives and let Armagan work and live in peace.

I wish we had offices like that over here... Most buildings in this country were poured out of a cement mixer in the 70s.

Elias_Maluco said:
Ok, we all love this game, we all think Armagan and Ipek are great. But we dont need to go out and take pictures of their house. That´s just silly and can be considered "stalking".

Come on people, play M&B, have fun, live your lives and let Armagan work and live in peace.

Relax, I believe no one in this forum is that dumb to go and take such pictures. It is posted in the building's website :wink:

By the way, it is not a house, it is a temple. :razz:

Rabid Potatoe said:
I wish we had offices like that over here... Most buildings in this country were poured out of a cement mixer in the 70s.

So where are you from?

By the way I needed to make it clear that the building do not belong to Armagan. Armagan and Ipek's new office is in that building.

By the way I needed to make it clear that the building do not belong to Armagan. Armagan and Ipek's new office is in that building.

I know. It's an office block.

So where are you from?

Arrgghhh! I ain't giving you my address, pheodophile! (I know I spelled thate wrong)

Rabid Potatoe said:
Arrgghhh! I ain't giving you my address, pheodophile! (I know I spelled thate wrong)

No problem, but what's that "pheodophile" thing, I have no idea... I guess you' afraid of something :smile:

Back
Top Bottom