Consolidated Brainstorm list for Future SoD Versions

Users who are viewing this thread

Just reading the description on this mod send shivers on my spine. There is complicated (wich is fun) and overcomplicated (wich isn't).
Really? Relation with every single village/castle/town, lord, other factions (5 of them), plebs, clergy, global faith, population, nobles, merchants, merc guilds (few of them), edicts, laws....QUESTING for ALL of them to keep relations....WHEN will i play the game???
It seems like QUEST-QUEST-QUEST (to keep relations and upgrade your troops), GRIND-GRIND-GRIND (to make some money for upgrade), FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT (to defend your castle/town), BUILD-BUILD-BUILD (to ugrade it)  and then LOSE-LOSE-LOSE everything (when the invasion start). I want to conquer, not to be invaded!
And 25 special units, when I can use only 1? Do I have replay this mod 25 times? 25 times to start again??? Seriously?
By the way - ALL of the invaders units are special, only ONE of main!? And if I want half-ballanced army I need high relations with my neighbours when I fight them AND the invaders??? HOW?

My suggestions/questions are:
1. Can this mod be simplified? Leaving only basic stuffs - merc guilds, cool new troops, new town upgrades... And trowing away all overcomplicated things like religion, propaganda, clergy/nobles sh*ts, ultra-uber-crazy invasion and so on?
2. What is the game which give birgth on all this ideas? May be if I find and play it, I will understand the logic behind everything, and may be will like it?

Best regards, and pleace don't be mad at me.  :grin:

quests? Its absolutely not necesairy to do any quests. They are random events that pop up. You make a decision and continue on your way.

Your troops can be upgraded in an easy way, at any of your castles/towns when you have the right facilities.

Listen... i could go into al of your options but PLS just try to mod first instead of just describing its features in the weirdest way i ever saw. SOD aint that hard...

I have the Sword of Damocles mod on my list for mods to try, and there's nothing better that gets me eager to start a mod than massive amounts of information. There have been mods I pass down because of lack of info given in certain areas or as a whole. However, what has been done here has really got me fired up even though it is just a "brainstorm list." I do hope your ideas are taken to heart for the mod. There's also great praise from me to you on actually have committed to such a large post. Good on ya.

Back
Top Bottom