Vocal commands with "Shoot" [speech recognition]

Users who are viewing this thread

i play with headset I try lowering audio volume in game but It doesn't work. I hear sound "recognized" from Shoot when tell "hold position", "archers" etc. but it don't work at game. :/

Hm, I would also try to disable/enable "Check here for the system to automatically adapt to this speakers voice during regular use" and go through mic wizard to set it to right volume. I think it automatically tries to adjust the volume of the mic so maybe try without this option (not checked).

Also it would be wise to get through a few sapi training sessions to make it more accurate :wink: And bare in mind you should try to keep the push to talk key a bit longer than you speak - sometimes a second or more.

some little questions: -do I have to unpack the shoot files in Mount&Blade folder?
                              -first I put them in the game file but I couldn't open the Shoot.exe to open the mnb_profile.xml because it gave me an error that I don't have SAPI
                              -secondly, I put the SHOOT files in another place but the same thing

Please help!!  :sad:

P.S. The link which you gave for downloading SAPI didn't work so I downloaded it from another site.(I hope that it hadn't come from there) :?:

Edit:Nevermind ... it works now:grin: (and the Sapi was the problem)             

Dude. This is epic.. but will I only be able to say some pre-made phrases I guess, And can I make so that different phrases is the same command?

Wu-long said:
Add yeah one more any luck still? It doesnt take any of my commands T_T I broke the mic trying XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention-deficit_hyperactivity_disorder

[yoda] Obvious it is... that you have it[/yoda]

Thanks man, this stuff is epic!
On a side note: I already had .NET 3.5 but it didn't work. After installing .NET 1.1 it still didn't work.
After installing the fix at Gameclubcentral it worked fine for me though.

I changed all commands in the XML and guess what? It actually understands Chinese just fine as well. I added the Chinese words to the SAPI dictionary, (just press Ctrl+D in Shoot) and now it gets my commands about 70% of the time.

Finally I can order those barbarians around in a civilized language :wink:.
It's especially nice that you can get everyone in a formation with one shout now, like Eagle formation or Scorpion formation, or anything you want to cook up.
Adds a new dimension to the game, thanks for posting this.

The commands are recignized, but none work in game except "Everyone hear me" and when I say something else, it thinks I said that again

When I give any commands that trigget F3 - Charge, attack, kill them, sometimes my character dies right away ???

Any ideas why this is happening? Weird, isn't it?

I just noticed that this isn't the only glitch. I said stay close! and the game suddenly turned into slow motion???

Denizar said:
When I give any commands that trigget F3 - Charge, attack, kill them, sometimes my character dies right away ???

Any ideas why this is happening? Weird, isn't it?

I think I know the problem.

F3 is charge
Ctrl+F3 is a cheat wich hurts yourself

F9 is standcloser
Ctrl+F9 is slowmotion cheat

So I guess  somehow the ctril key gets activated

That is VERY cool indeed. I'm having issues right now, but that's just because of my sound issue. It seems it only wants the same tone of voice. But nothing I can't handle (I hope). Great Job Dude! I used it for one fight, and it was just plain awesome, except I had to keep saying "Cavalry" and "Charge" over and over again. But I think I can get it fixed. On the bright side, great job, again :smile:.

Guys, there are two solutions to your cheat problems.

1) Disable cheating.
2) Simply use another key instead of control, define which one in the xml file.

EDIT: I have some trouble with my headset, even though my system verifies noise coming in the speech recognition doesn't work. Not even with simple words such as 'the two pots'. That's quite sad. I was looking forward to this.

Oh cool, I figured out how to add commands  :eek:. I was only able to add 2 commands (one of them being a long one), and I wasn't able to put my 3rd command because it kept having an error :sad:. Is there only allowed a certain length of text before SHOOT doesn't recognize anymore? because I kept checking my command lines and it looked pretty good. But it won't cut it. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom