The Great and Powerful Original Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing hes uploading it now since he said it only needs to be uploaded. cant wait to try the AoE damage out.

Berserker Pride said:
Sorry guys still having trouble with the upload but it is ready to release and I did get upload privledges on the Modrepository. If that ends up being a pain do you know any other free upload sites?

go for filefront :smile:

Seems nice, but would you care to elaborate the "scripted wars"? Does this mean wars will start, develop, and end solely based on scripted events, or does this imply a new war system?

vadermath said:
Seems nice, but would you care to elaborate the "scripted wars"? Does this mean wars will start, develop, and end solely based on scripted events, or does this imply a new war system?

Both yes and no. The diplomacy system will mostly run randomly as it usually would. But I have added global variables to certain nations at certain times so that they will never make peace or never make war unless directly told to.  Easiest example is Midland and Tudor.  A trigger starts a war at the beginning of every game and the diplomacy has blocked peace for those two nations until the king gives you a quest to capture the town Doldrey(custom scene too) once that is done you go back to the king for loot and the quest is complete.  Then I fire the script that the peace quest uses and those nations end the war.  I've also disabled them going to war randomly again because otherwise they would start another eternal war.  At some point in the game during the Black Swordsman Arc the Kushan get 3x the lords and declare war on midland.  After that point the Kushan never make peace with midland again. (The idea is that midland gets wiped out). Once the neo-hawks show up they will never make peace with the Kushan. So its mostly random with some scripted neverending wars.

Chel said:
screenshot please :grin:
They're up now.

Looks very very promising, you can try mediafire.com, filefront.com, rapidshare.com as alternative upload sites. Also nice to see my bridge battles being used :smile:

Hehe you did all the work :roll:. Bridge battles will rock if you get a bunch of mercenary pikemen or royal lancers :mrgreen:.  I don't see much getting through that.
Thanks for the upload tips as well.  I made a filefront account and it let me upload the source but the mod itself is about 300mb and it won't even start the upload process let alone finish it.

This is great.  I was just re-reading the Berserk manga and thought; why isn't there an M&B mod set in the Berserk world?

You can split mod into two or even three parts.

Edit:
Ooops forgot:

Loving Agnes,
Kolba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom