LSP 3D Art Great Helm Add-On v.1.8 (Updated 06.02.10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Feragorn said:
Hmmm.... When I started it, I didn't see any of the helmets.... Then, i made a new game, and I saw them there. What should I do?

New items wont show up in-game unless you start a new game.

I really like your helmets,they are cool :wink:.Its great that the "Maciejowski"Great Helms are better armor and better looking than old ones. Only bad thing is that the shops are full of them,once i had four rows of them in one shop :sad: The "Lordly" items are even rarer. Really great helmets,9/10 points

Knightguy 9 said:
I really liked your helmets,they are cool :wink:.Its great that the "Maciejowski"Great Helms are better armor and better looking than old ones. Only bad thing is that the shops are full of them,one time i had four rows of them in one shop :sad: The "Lordly" items are even rarer. Really great helmets,9/10 points

I think, in particular, that is a problem with having an overabundance of one type of armor. In this case, a ****load of helmets. I'm not sure if it would be possible to manage the shops by groups, i.e. have them only allot a certain amount of space to one type of armor, but that would be the way to do it.

rambo said:
Can I buy the Helmets in a armour shop in a town?

They should start appearing in-game once a new game is started.

I don't have Warband yet, but when I get a chance, I'll upload the textures for the Great Helm variants for Warband now that it's been released.

I went through my old files, and came up with the following textures from the previously posted screenshots. I don't know if they were the final versions, or if the corresponding normals are the correct ones, but here they are:

helmetsnewf1.jpg
helmetsnewfnormalmap1.jpg

helmetsnewf2.jpg
helmetsnewfnormalmap2.jpg

helmetsnewf3.jpg
helmetsnewfnormalmap3.jpg

helmetsnewf4.jpg
helmetsnewfnormalmap4.jpg

helmetsnewf5.jpg
helmetsnewfnormalmap5.jpg

helmetsnewf6.jpg
helmetsnewfnormalmap6.jpg

helmetsnewf7.jpg
helmetsnewfnormalmap7.jpg

helmetsnewf8.jpg

Very nice, I'll probably add some of those to my soon-to-be-way-too-big collection of Great Helms. :razz:

(especially the bronzish one, btw!)

I updated the main thread (page one) with the screenshots of them in-game. You can see how they'll look. You might need to edit the normal maps to get them to look correct, but the specular maps are easy enough to re-do.

Yeah, but I don't think the normal map is very noticeable on a helm, seeing as it's relatively small. Picture looks nice, though. (It'll look a bit different for me because I edited the shape of the great helm a bit so it's slightly more maciejowski-like.)

Thanks and Septa, Can you help me with item kinds im having trouble in making new lines, i already made a topic but no one did awnswer me http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=145801.new#new

Back
Top Bottom