Fallout: New Vegas

Users who are viewing this thread

Doesn't appear to be any proper news release about it yet so here's where I found out about it.

Link

EDIT: Here be the trailer.

Appears the NCR are back, not liking their new look but to base an opinion on just that wouldn't be fair. And better yet I predicted as such. (See below)

EDIT 2: Here be a more recent trailer.

EDIT the Third: Lamb has put together a mod pack, more details here.

Hopefully they will do a good job. I' started playing the first one a few days ago, it's really good but I've yet to see how it is epicly awesome sex sauce of the FSm that people think it is.

Maybe I'm just still too confused about where I should be going.

Who is the guy in your avatar anyways? I expected to start the game in that suite which I assume would make sense to gear up in an anti-radiation armoured suit when leaving a freaking valut to explore a (by your group) unexplored region devastated by nuclear warfare, and not a blue and yellow jumpsuit.

It just a US soldier wearing power armour. You don't get a suit simply because it is military only. The vaults are only equipped with civilian stuff, hence the lack of weaponry and armour.

EDIT: Also the obvious, where would the difficulty be?

Iberon said:
It just a US soldier wearing power armour. You don't get a suit simply because it is military only. The vaults are only equipped with civilian stuff, hence the lack of weaponry and armour.

Well it's so iconic since it is used everywhere I always assumed that's what the charactor wore.

For difficulty, I figure it's probably still not all that bulletproof, the rest of the armour probably wouldn't be all that bulletproof, it would need water and maintenance.

Sir Prince said:
Iberon said:

Well it's so iconic since it is used everywhere I always assumed that's what the charactor wore.

For difficulty, I figure it's probably still not all that bulletproof, the rest of the armour probably wouldn't be all that bulletproof, it would need water and maintenance.

The armour is actually pretty bulletproof, though you will have the oppotunity to wear the armour later in the game.                                                                                                                                                 

Sir Prince said:
Hopefully they will do a good job. I' started playing the first one a few days ago, it's really good but I've yet to see how it is epicly awesome sex sauce of the FSm that people think it is.
Shady Sands should be just outside (3-4 tiles) the vault 13 to the east. My memory is a little hazy on the subject so I might be off a bit.

Ilex said:
Sir Prince said:
Shady Sands should be just outside (3-4 tiles) the vault 13 to the east. My memory is a little hazy on the subject so I might be off a bit.
I found Shady Sands, the Hub, Junkyard, most of the locations.

So the KoToR Team are in on the new fallout game...

Should be interesting.

Well Van Buren was not exactly what you would call a traditional fallout game.

Back
Top Bottom