Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said, there is many mods from real medieval Europe?? This is the last one as far as I know. I mean Europe and not localization like France, or England. The European mod 1300 is dead. What a shame. But that means, this is our last hope. Let´s make it the BEST!! Thank you.

Everytime when i enter the weapons merchant appears an error. It say that a mesh, English shield is missing.

It sounds awesome, but can you make it downloadable with Winzip please? My computer doesn't seem to like rar.

EpIeNd said:
Everytime when i enter the weapons merchant appears an error. It say that a mesh, English shield is missing.

i will fix that as soon as possible.. sorry for that..

Kasimir said:
It sounds awesome, but can you make it downloadable with Winzip please? My computer doesn't seem to like rar.

i dont really now winzip.. but if you want to unpack a rar file just download 7-zip http://www.7-zip.org ... or winrar http://www.rarsoft.com/download.htm

Great mod!

I'm sure you played M2TW before making this mod 
:grin:

But I can see that some factions are still left.
Milan for example.

And also, could you add a Crusader States (or Kingdom of Jerusalem) faction? Plus a the Egyptians and Turkish sultanates. So that the player can fight in middle east (Crusades).

Another factions that I see missing: Russia (Kievan Rus and the Republic of Novgorod), Genoa, Venice, Poland, Lithuania and The Teutonic Order. (Navarre would be cool too)

Is there a possibility that you add Sea Battles?

Revan Shan said:
Great mod!

I'm sure you played M2TW before making this mod 
:grin:

But I can see that some factions are still left.
Milan for example.

And also, could you add a Crusader States (or Kingdom of Jerusalem) faction? Plus a the Egyptians and Turkish sultanates. So that the player can fight in middle east (Crusades).

Another factions that I see missing: Russia (Kievan Rus and the Republic of Novgorod), Genoa, Venice, Poland, Lithuania and The Teutonic Order. (Navarre would be cool too)

Is there a possibility that you add Sea Battles?

thank you! and yes, i was greatly inspired by medieval II

i am currently working on some bugs.. after that, i would like to put in some gameplay add ons if i can get permission to use them from their makers, factions are ofcouse also a obvious add on for this kind of mod..  all are open.

But the east part of europe isn`t done? Or you won`t include it. I mean Russia, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria Slovakia, Slovenia, hungary.

i plan to include some eastern factions.. but i dont think that i will be able to include all the factions from eastern europe, most likely to be added is hungary, poland, and the byzantium empire.. maybe bulgaria or serbia..

I don't see next version without Poland Kingdom! ... really don't see.  :wink:

Edit: Can you add in new version "Real Steal Textures" (or something like that) ... is this posible?

pasterz861 said:
I don't see next version without Poland Kingdom! ... really don't see.  :wink:

Edit: Can you add in new version "Real Steal Textures" (or something like that) ... is this posible?

well.. i can try to do it.. but i am not a good moddeler or texturer at all (check out the clergy)...but i would gladly say yes to any help

Good idea.for bugs i found a missing coat i thing castillon.for troop trees the all iberian factions is perfect exept knights helmets and aventuros.hre dont have heavy sworsmen.papacy lack haldbers.sicilia not impress me.i like denmark.france voulgier not good in weapons.scotts look only the helmets and england are good.if you can add a eastern europe nation maybe russia or hungary and add venice or milan.if you expand map with byzantines ,turks and egypt the mod could be perfect.

TITANAS84 said:
Good idea.for bugs i found a missing coat i thing castillon.for troop trees the all iberian factions is perfect exept knights helmets and aventuros.hre dont have heavy sworsmen.papacy lack haldbers.sicilia not impress me.i like denmark.france voulgier not good in weapons.scotts look only the helmets and england are good.if you can add a eastern europe nation maybe russia or hungary and add venice or milan.if you expand map with byzantines ,turks and egypt the mod could be perfect.

thank you for the bug and for your advises..

Perhaps you should split up the holy roman empire. Give 'em the same troops with a few variants and give 1-3 lords per small kingdom. Would make the mod alot more interesting.

hungary can be included in Austro-hungary empire. But Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria And Romania are important. I can help you with details about Romania, if you want. I am romanian.

Just like most threads on the TWCENTER forums. Any attempts at a mod adding new factions is taken over by the Eastern European block with their Endless demands for
"OMG LEZ HAVE SERBIAOS CUZ I COME FROM THERE KTHXBAI."
"LOLZ U KNOW CROATIA WAS BEST COUNTRY AND HAS LOTS OF HISTORIES LOL"
No other factions get a look in be it from North Africa, Scandinavia, Britain, Mainland Europe.
I really hope this does'nt end up like that.

Why are you so silly? :roll: I have just said that if he want to help him with informations, i will be glad to do. I`ve just made a suggestion...Omg... :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom