Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to lock it - there might still be people who play the old M&B and the old E1200 mod.

Oops, wait, it seems I've mistaken and have translated him wrongly - I didn't realize this is the old E1200 thread, for the original M&B (I wondered why he said he'll "translate" it to Warband, and not to English).
So, basically, what he said is that he'll port (literally "transfer") this mod to Warband. In which case, I can say - good luck, but it's not *really* needed, since we already have a Warband version which has already almost reached the geographical extent of the M&B's last version and which is, I'd say, better than it, as it has... more... much more. :smile:

MihailoSRB said:
ZnasVecKo said:
Korinov said:
This is not the place to be asking these kind of questions. This thread is only for the M&B version of the mod. I'm tired of having to say this.
LOCK IT!
No need to lock it - there might still be people who play the old M&B and the old E1200 mod.
Actually, I will correct myself - this thread should be destroyed... with fire.
Seriously, when was the last time that we've seen a post in this thread... that was intended for this thread?
Most of the posts here are mistakes by the people who think that this thread is for E1200 Warband, even though it clearly isn't.
And it is made worse with the fact that this thread is the first result on a Google search, when you type Europe 1200 Mod.
I think it's not a small problem.

Hahaha this is the work fit for someone capable!
Some one who knows who to spam!
Some one who has no life nor social relations!
Some one wich has a lot of free time from is studies!

Some one alike me hehehe ,i shall enter the warband thread a hundread times and make it the first google link popping out !!!

BernhardTheUgly said:
Some one alike me hehehe ,i shall enter the warband thread a hundread times and make it the first google link popping out !!!
Uh! :mad:
We are trying not to post here, because the majority of the posts are mistakes made by people, who think this is the Warband version.
It's been 10 days since the last post, and this thread was nice and buried... until you bumped it again with a useless post.
Don't answer to my post now, and don't post here unless needed.

BernhardTheUgly said:
Hahaha this is the work fit for someone capable!
Some one who knows who to spam!
Some one who has no life nor social relations!
Some one wich has a lot of free time from is studies!

You're starting to become really annoying.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom