Weapons & Armour

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree with Spongly, the first sword texture is a bit grainy.

By the way, I'm back to work, so you can except some new screenies soon.  :smile:

Phrygian caps. My goal is to make each soldier individual, so you won't see two same soldiers in game.

We have done nearly enough stuff for new preview. There won't be any updates here for some time.

The new preview will cover: new weapons and armour, new interface, new world map and...surprise, that I can't reveal now.

recidivist said:
pictishrebuild.jpg
- pictish with steel (I don't know what is this) between blade and handle and at the end of the sword (I don't know too what is this)

Oh damn. I see that someone got before me...
Well well... Atleast I can show what I did :grin:
sword-1.jpg

Poly count: 410 (it's high I know)

EDIT
Kolba said:
Phrygian caps. My goal is to make each soldier individual, so you won't see two same soldiers in game.

If you want any more?
new_caps.jpg

Good work! No problem with having two models for one weapon, it brings up alternatives. Even if there is a lot of work to be done otherwise  :wink:

Well done! Variety in models and textures is a good thing for historical mod, but I think we should focus on making new items. Then, we can think about alternative models.

By the way, user "Szalony Jogurt" done next variation of Germanic Sword.

Some new stuff

Angon:

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/6782/angon01.jpg

Second germanic sword:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6324/mieczgermanski.png

EDIT:

Let's start a countdown to June preview! 3 days to go.

Here are a few models.. but noone is textured yet. And I don't think I am capable to texture that good that I can texture a helmet. But the weapons can I surely do.

And some of the weapon models aren't finished yet.
kolbastuff.jpg
spanglehelmet.jpg

#######EDIT#########
I textured one of the spears. And made two versions of it.. here it is
romanspear.jpg

Good work, same as before! The variety of textures and models is an important thing that I wanted to add.

Now, I'm making the big progress on settlement scenes and soon I'll show some screenshots of pictish brochs.

An update of my texturing process.. So far. I've once used two textures. So you save space when doing the mod. But if you want me to do even more varity. Just name it.

kolbaenjoy.jpg

Excellent stuff. No need of doing more varieties for weapon models. Could you send me these models?

By the way, I implanted more scripts for you. In the Saturday I'll make a pack and send it you.

Back
Top Bottom