[AAR] - A New Saga, the Revival of Antares

Users who are viewing this thread

I enyoyed it very much! (thanks for so many dialogues! make the story like a movie).
Ellis von Mist huh? :smile:
p.s. (is this guy also a producer of Von Mistont brandy from the other story? quite influential family :wink: ).

vonmistont said:
I enyoyed it very much! (thanks for so many dialogues! make the story like a movie).
p.s. (is this guy also a producer of Von Mistont brandy from the other story? quite influential family :wink: ).

Glad you liked it, well Ellis von Mist was actually Ellis von Mistont, but I didn't want it to be THAT obvious. :razz:

I couldn't do what you asked me unfortunatley, but I will in the next story. I am thinking of starting a story after this one, "Aden, a story of survival". Got some ideas to  be honest, it will be a bit off the topic of SoD.

Exin said:
vonmistont said:

Glad you liked it, well Ellis von Mist was actually Ellis von Mistont, but I didn't want it to be THAT obvious. :razz:

I couldn't do what you asked me unfortunatley, but I will in the next story. I am thinking of starting a story after this one, "Aden, a story of survival". Got some ideas to  be honest, it will be a bit off the topic of SoD.
You can change it to Thomas von Mistont, i like being Paladin of the one :smile: (celibacy is not required I hope :wink: ).

O_O------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O_O

ONE WORD

AMAZING

-takes hold of his warhammer and bangs it furiously on the castle walls while shouting-

NEW UPDATE NEW UPDATE NEW UPDAAAAAATE!

The suspension is killing me.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom