(All) Hegemony FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Right, so I just bought MB, played at a friends place and decide it was awesome and I must have it, and saw the stuff for this mod and though it was also awesome, and I also must have it, however the CD version I installed is version 1.000, does that mean this mod isn't going to work properly, and I need to download the game separately? Cause I'm not a fan of having to pay for the same game twice...

LordKlargus said:
Will you port this to v1.011  :?: :?: please :sad:

NO,they are overhauling the scenes and other things in this mod and at the end ealabor will port it to the last version of Mount and Blade Warband...i think i helped you LordKlargus

I was going to download, but I have several questions:

1)The original Hegemony 268 B.C isn't for Warband, but the original M&B, correct?
2)Barbarian Invasion is still in the production  stage? at least that's what it sounded like on the Repository page....
3)1.011 is an older version of Warband, is it compatible with the current 1.134? (sorry for stupid question.... not the best with computers....) This showed up with Timeless Kingdoms, which looked quite interesting.

Knave24 said:
I was going to download, but I have several questions:

1)The original Hegemony 268 B.C isn't for Warband, but the original M&B, correct?
2)Barbarian Invasion is still in the production  stage? at least that's what it sounded like on the Repository page....
3)1.011 is an older version of Warband, is it compatible with the current 1.134? (sorry for stupid question.... not the best with computers....) This showed up with Timeless Kingdoms, which looked quite interesting.
Hegemony 268.B.C. is currently being developed by ealabor.It isn't released yet,so we will have to wait.

Alright, that clears up quite a bit, thanks. This looked like something really fun, something to do when I long for the old days of RTW....

Back
Top Bottom