SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

What do you think about the beta 0.1?

• It is really bad. please stop modding.

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • It is a beta and 0.1 version. so you have to fix the bugs

Votes: 206 30.1%
  • Despite of the fact that this is a beta I really liked.

Votes: 201 29.3%
  • I think this mod needs improving a bit

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • It sucks

Votes: 70 10.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sef OK b said:
faradon said:
Kess said:
Merlkir said:
Guys, release it already! I want to play something to relieve stress from school and TLD :grin:

(gosh, this release trolling is kinda fun..)
Fail.
Merlkir never fails.

OMG everyone Stop Bum licking that melkir
Clearly y'all don't understand the context in which he was posting. He's on the TLD Dev team and he wants people to stop bugging him about releasing TLD, so if this mod came out, the pressure would be off of his team to finish faster. Its not like Merl heeds the wise words of rookies such as your selves, so he could care less how many of you ask for dates. Bottom line: Kess=fail.
Channyway, this mod looks pretty cool, if it gets finished.

I think I'm gonna have to start calling you "The Negotiator", Spawn. And that's just one short step from Obi-Wan in my book :wink:

But in all seriousness, I agree. All of the petty arguments that have been going on in this thread for ages certainly aren't helping the mod's development.

Haha I love you, man. But I figured somebody had to straighten this thread out, and since Merl is participating in the destruction, it had to be me!
But I've been looking at the first post and I'm guessing this mod is more movie-oriented?

if this is movie based, and TLD is book oriated, the WHY DO THEY PUT THE ELVEN ARROWS ON BAG!!!!???

I think he's referring to the arrows being strapped on the waist currently and how he wants them moved to their back.

Liked barbed and khergit arrows.

"Quivers hold your arrows when you are shooting. The style of quiver you choose will depend on the type of archery you shoot. Belt quivers attach to your belt and allows you to reach arrows easily. Styles include vertical, diagonal, hip, pocket, and holster. Ground quivers stick in the ground. They may have a rack to hold your bow as well as a container to keep your arrows upright. Back quivers sling over either shoulder. One drawback to these quivers is that you must reach high to withdraw an arrow, a problem if you are trying to sneak up on game or you are target shooting in a forested area. Bow quivers attach to the bow, giving the hunters the convenience of carrying only one piece of equipment through the brush. Some field archers use bow quivers, but tournament archers usually find them too clumsy."

:roll:

Ambalon said:
"Quivers hold your arrows when you are shooting. The style of quiver you choose will depend on the type of archery you shoot. Belt quivers attach to your belt and allows you to reach arrows easily. Styles include vertical, diagonal, hip, pocket, and holster. Ground quivers stick in the ground. They may have a rack to hold your bow as well as a container to keep your arrows upright. Back quivers sling over either shoulder. One drawback to these quivers is that you must reach high to withdraw an arrow, a problem if you are trying to sneak up on game or you are target shooting in a forested area. Bow quivers attach to the bow, giving the hunters the convenience of carrying only one piece of equipment through the brush. Some field archers use bow quivers, but tournament archers usually find them too clumsy."

:roll:

How about no, and put the damned arrows on his back.

Weren said:
I have an idea!

Why dont the archer hide the arrows under his hat, that'd be brilliant. So no one will see them!
You, sir, are a genius.
Please take this Nobel War Prize.
*hands over trophy*

Rapter the king of blades said:
how about he just include all forms of the quiver so you can chose where you want it to be like other mods like on back on waist or holster style that should solve everything
like I have many times before, it could also be nice, if bag one, would weight less and carry less so that the hip one, even thou seen only on few gondor archers in minas thirith in movie, would weight more and carry like 30 or so arrows.

Back
Top Bottom