"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod's cool but I find it too hard.. You must play over 70 days to gain much renown and recruit many soldiers.. cose it's just impossible to charge 460 soldiers in ordinary castles with 30 men..
The towns' got over 600 soldiers each and besiege these towns becomes very very difficult..

I think this mod's destinated for those who want more challenge (and have time to spend in gaining renown lol ^^)

6/10 for me :wink:

good to see a new mod that isnt just a troop tree edit! those are good to I suppose, but just not my taste.

70+ days ? come on, renown is easy to come by :smile:

It takes much time to start as a simple commoner and defeat the armies of several well-established and powerful kingdoms? No kidding?!

On-topic: The mod seems to be quite a great one indeed! You just gotta love such "foreign productions" which appear all out of thin air in their full glory!

Oh...
My...
Gawd.

I don't want to waste my breath going over the things I liked so far, but damn...I just wanna let you know this is a great mod. Keep it up, and if you need help translating I, or certainly anyone else could help with that.
2 questions and a suggestion:
Where can I get that swadian royal knight armor? It looks so badass...
What do we do for the main quest, being that I cannot read it? My top issue with the mod is the foreign language difficulty/
Also, I would suggest a 'rotate diagonally left/right' option for the banner setting when setting up the icons.

TIP: While holding an attack charge, press the "Infantry Array Forward" button.  :lol:

So much stuff that is unlike anything ive ever seen in MnB...... and never expected to see!
If you can get this mod translated fully to english its sure to be one of the big once.

Good job!

PS: Why does Shoey have such a nightmare math question ? :razz:

eventually the English version of  “泡菜”is released.. this mod is awsome,  good stroy line and fantastic gears.  if u guys can find the secret line of this mod u will get a lose scroll of KongFu.. it is POWERFUL... :mrgreen:

edit the first page with the link and...

i think if any future mods will be made then they will ask for your script
maybe just make a typo fix patch of something but this is GREAT
you are a top modder and im sure if i make a mod i will contact you firsft :razz:

Yeah there sure is alot of nice news things in here, Im sure some of it has been done before, but those popup ''taunts'' are just awesome, and helpful seeing as marnid needs saving quite often  :lol:

Also love the the commander options, It clearly has alot of potential.

Btw could someone perhaps PM me where borcha is hiding out ? been looking for him for 3 hours now :p I got a clue from ramun but it was less then helpful :smile:

PS: also love the way heroes are unlocked.

for gods sake dont stop working on this :razz: seems to be a trend with most of the asian made mods they disaper after 1-3 releases :sad:

Munx said:
Btw could someone perhaps PM me where borcha is hiding out ? been looking for him for 3 hours now :p I got a clue from ramun but it was less then helpful :smile:
Did you ever played 808 or older version? He's right where he was. Remember to upgrade at least one point of prisoner manage :razz:

i went to download this and it says i have to find the program, did anyone else get that problem? or do you know how to fix it?

How can I find companions? I've searched them anywhere and didn't find them yet !  :mad: LOL
Can someone give me a clue or something else?
THX

hehe yeah I found him now, the sad thing is i was like 2 m away from him atleast 15 times :razz: never bothered with native for 808  :smile:

need some help, kinda got my self stuck again..
Currently working on getting the 3 element, but the description on the horn dosnt make much sense to me, anyone that can give some clues ?:p

Back
Top Bottom