The Anime/Manga Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The only weakness I found on Aldnoah.Zero was that despite the decent writing all around, urobutcher in the end had to utilize the one character who exist for no other purpose than to **** him/herself and other people over and moan like a spoilt child without realizing that he/she is the very reason why people around him/her and him/herself are getting royally ****ed over to maximize the drama. I really, really hate Slaine for even existing. IRL experiences resonates with him.

The robot gattai scene caught me off guard and I was laughing at the fact that the final boss(tm) was an combination of the abilities previous enemies.

Seems like a lot of people really liked Zankyou no Terror. I guess I also did until I decided to apply critical thinking, after which it fell apart into a nonsensical and pretentious mess.

Yeah well, the premise really caught my interest and I liked Shibazaki as a character, but a few episodes in I started realizing that was pretty much all that show had going for it. Felt like it tried really hard to be somehow original and dramatic but just failed miserably.

Oh I'm definitely looking forward to the second season of Log Horizon, but this thread isn't that frequented, you know?
Also looking forward to the second season of Chaika and Psycho Pass.

So, Psycho-Pass is on Netflix and on TotalBiscuit's recommendation, I'm going to watch. Anyone here have any opinions as to whether I should I watch it with English or Japanese audio?

Austupaio said:
So, Psycho-Pass is on Netflix and on TotalBiscuit's recommendation, I'm going to watch. Anyone here have any opinions as to whether I should I watch it with English or Japanese audio?

Japanese for this reason alone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wetMkQNQ4a4

Back
Top Bottom