[Outdated] Unofficial Mount & Blade Editor (0.403b - for 0.750)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thirded. Although, armagan did say that we can port over mods from 0.731 easily, so...

Still, update please Oh Great One..

I'll see about udpating it at some point.  Might not be anytime soon though.

If anyone wants to pick up the tool to maintain and enhance it, that would be great. 

Oh, and I have a problem with editing quests. I added in a new quest about finding Ymira's husband, but then changed it to one about getting a pardon for a murder. However, when the new quest was supposedly given, I still recieved the old one.
So I deleted the quest to redo it. It deleted fine, but now I can't make a new quest called the same name because apparently the old one still exists. It most certainly doesn't.

I got round it by creating a new quest with a slightly different name, but it's something that needs fixing.

TY, Leprechaun.

Without the unofficial editor being updated to .750 I don't see how modding can continue. People are not going to want to do all their modding in .731 and then every single time they save port it over to .750

Well, I had a couple of minutes spare so did a quick fix so it should now work for 0.750.  I haven't tested it very much, and it doesn't let you modify any of the new sounds / faces etc yet, but it seems to work ok.

Unofficial Editor for 0.750

Effidian: I'm willing to do some minor updates from time to time if you have no time any more?  Maybe if we get the SVN server working again we can both to the odd update?  Feel free to put it on the top post anyway, though I'll hopefully have a little time to add a couple of new features some time next week.

Excuse me, im sorry if this has been asked before, but would this editor be able to change the troops that you can recruit from taverns?

yet again, sorry if this is troubling or annoying. :grin: If it is just ignore me.

Wow thanks thorgrim! You can change troops in the partytemplates tab, and then select a troop with 'mercs' labeled after it.

Thorgrim said:
Well, I had a couple of minutes spare so did a quick fix so it should now work for 0.750.  I haven't tested it very much, and it doesn't let you modify any of the new sounds / faces etc yet, but it seems to work ok.

Unofficial Editor for 0.750

Effidian: I'm willing to do some minor updates from time to time if you have no time any more?  Maybe if we get the SVN server working again we can both to the odd update?  Feel free to put it on the top post anyway, though I'll hopefully have a little time to add a couple of new features some time next week.

Oh, you legend. Thorgrim, the Ninth Wonder of the Modern World (the eighth being Effidian for creating the Editor in the first place)

luigi: Does it give an error message? and when does it crash? When you load a BRF?

dark_shadow89: What module are you editing, it works fine for me on native... are you trying to edit story mod or something?  Do you get any errors when loading the module?

Saving native data is perfectly fine, I've had error messages when trying to edit any mods on 0.750 though. Oh well, I only wanted to add Chuck Norris as an NPC. ^_^

hey.

what script/trigger would i need to spawn a new party ive created every minute or so?

lol i hope it isnt too simple... :oops:

HHUK, dark_shadow89:  What mods are you trying to edit?

It really depends on the mod... for example The Last Days doesn't work with the UE, however Story Mod, and a lot of other mods should work fine with it... feel free to list any that don't work with it, and I can look into making them work maybe...

However I've kind of lost interest in the Unofficial Editor for the moment.

Kastor: Just take a look at the trigers for spawning other parties... like river pirates etc.  Just copy how that works.

Back
Top Bottom