Native++

Users who are viewing this thread

Boiorix

Recruit
Hello Everyone!

After playing the Native for a short while i tryed some Mods, but somehow they were too hard for me.
But they had some nice Modifications, which i absolute wanted too use.
So i decided to combine a few Native Mods and Tweaks, to get a Modification that still feels Native(Mainly the difficulty  :wink:).

This is the first Mod i ever made for a Game, so dont hit me too hard, if something dont work like it should.
Just let me know.

Native Savegames should be compatible.

Mods included:

Many Thanks for these Mods!

Tweaks:

• Cattle follows the Player, istead of running away
  • Buildtimes and costs for Village Improvements halved
  • Windmills now give a 5% Bonus per Month (Native once)
  • The decision, the King makes to give Land to a Lord is now more fair
  • You now collect all taxes, by visiting only one of your Holdings
  • Money of Merchants slightley higherd
  • New Menu-Point: Speak with guild master/village Elder
  • Inventory Access during Sieges
  • Bowmen in Tournaments now have a one handed sword for backup ***Seems not to work***
  • Enemy Lords Escape Chance after a battle with the Player now is 60%(Native: 80%)
  • Enemy Lords Escape Chance when he is captured: Out of the Party: 40%(Native50%)
  • Prisoners now can be sold to every Tavernkeeper
  • The price for Prisoners will be calculated on their Level
  • You now have the Option to cancel "assess prices"

Many Thanks to MageLord, who made this Tweaking-Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.0.html , and to all other Users who worked out these Tweaks.

Download: http://files.filefront.com/13843478

Just extract the jar into your Mount&Blade Modules Folder

If you want to use this Modification as Base or part of another Modification, just do so.

Have fun!

Sounds okay, although I generally prefer the difficulty raised a bit.

Boiorix said:
If you want to use this Modification as Base or part of another Modification, just do so.
Just remember you're using others work, so you can't speak on their behalf (unless you actually have spoken to them  :smile: ).

Adorno said:
Just remember you're using others work, so you can't speak on their behalf (unless you actually have spoken to them  :smile: ).
hmmm... every Mod i use, are allowed to be used in other modifications... so do i have to ask them again?

I think this mod has a good set of features, especially the tweaks to prisoner prices, inventory access in sieges (that's a new one to me, I didn't realise it had been done) and being able to cancel 'assess prices'. A nice mod that solves some of the niggles of native. I've played for 20 mins, and I like the animations; they seem to change depending on where you're aiming your swing. Also the graphics and sounds are generally good, and add a slightly different feel to native. Although you haven't actually created the various features yourself Boiorix, you've put together a nice selection. There are plenty of post 1.0 mods out there that add many of the new innovations the modders have come up with, but I'm often put off by the extra changes that are made. This mod avoids that, so well done!

You should add formations too but NO shield bash. I got some fun idea on my mind that you should make. If i attack village with my 20 troops, villagers will entertain me but if i have 50 units, they let me burn they're home village. (Poor peasants)

Back
Top Bottom