TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folthrik said:
Ambalon said:
I would've zipped if you hadn't posted this.
No, you wouldn't have.
Seriously, I won't even respond to this if you honestly think you know what people are gonna do next.

Folthrik said:
Ambalon said:
No one knows what happened to AW. I, just like most of the people speculating what happened, said he might've died (ok, I made a bad taste joke...).
Speculate in your head instead of posting, most people have moved on and accepted the fact that he's not coming back. Just leave it be. :roll:
Then tell the other 9 people who posted before me and were too discussing what happened to AW.

Now zip it.

Ladies and gentleman, specifically Folthrik and Ambalon, this is not the place to bicker. Please take this to PM if you can't resolve this argument.

Ambalon said:
Now zip it.
ComingWinter said:
Ladies and gentleman, specifically Folthrik and Ambalon, this is not the place to bicker. Please take this to PM if you can't resolve this argument.
NO U.

[me=Folthrik]leaves the thread for good, if she absorbs any more idiocy, or her head will explode *[/me]

Ambalon said:
tansvanio said:
lol, the modding hobo, that would give a good music album name
That was very random, yet funny.

But no. The question is: did he drop any good loot? :roll:

do not take this post seriously

I think some of you need to show a little more respect.

He might not be dead, but then again he might be. It's going to be a scenario when people you are accustomed to seeing on the net, yet do not keep in touch with on a personal level, just disappear.

And if that is the scenario here, then it's in poor taste to make bad comments about someone who has contributed effort, and asked for nothing in return.

So, be it if AW is retired from modding, or retired from life, it should go without saying that he would deserve more than that, for being part of work that has entertained and excited many people in this community.

Kids these days...

Kazzan said:
AW will always have my respect. But enough talk, this thread is for TLD, not for mourning/speculating of AW's disappearance.
yet the topic keeps coming back ...

I was gonna ask if Mumakill was in, but i found that answer already. What about the Corsairs of Umbar and of course ... the Númenórean?

They were all in the last version...

EDIT,
25q56x1.jpg

2jaj440.jpg
Second pic is the corsair camp.

Damon said:
Kazzan said:
They were all in the last version...
As scene props, not as troops.
Hense why i asked ...
Lol? So graphics, story, cinematics, and a loading screen (trust me ... as much as you hate it, those with out it end up failing) are unsucessful?

The internet. It truely is serious bussiness.

I hope this mod will work out great! Been following this mod for a long time now :smile: Even just by screenshots, it looks better than its predicessor.

LT-Pagonis said:
Yeah, hes already making me insecure  :sad: , someone ban him plox...

wow some one is real ticky today! what do think ive been doing for like forever??? (waiting duh)
however i am not about to spam post\annoy you or anything so dont get worried.

and besides I have seen many other "please release" posts.

I shall wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom