[FAQ] Play in real 3D! Use 3D glasses! (screenshots on 1st page,3d glasses req.)

Users who are viewing this thread

narandill

Regular
How to: Play in real 3D using IZ3D Drivers and 3D glasses!

untitled7st5.jpg

Description:

Recently experiencing the manufacturer's website for special 3D monitors, after reviewing the page to my surprise it turned out, the driver also supports normal monitors through the creation of anaglyphs in real time. What does this mean? You can enjoy a full three-dimensional graphics on your own screen! The only requirement is the red-blue glasses (or other - read more at manufacturer's website)!

How to install:

1. Download drivers:
iZ3D Driver 1.09 (27 Oct 200:cool:
or
IZ3D Driver 1.10B2 (2 Feb 2009) (Beta 2 Release Version 1.09.0025) - not tested by me!
2. Install
3. In the iZ3D Control Center, select the driver profile mount&blade
4. In the DirectX panel select Enable Stereo
5. Chose Anaglyph as stereo output and the color of yours 3D glasses.
6. Save the settings and close the panel
7. Start the game and enjoy the 3D image!

Notes:

Not recommended for someone with epilepsy, it may induce an attack, longer playing for anaglyph set can result eyes pain.
Tested with the card on a Toshiba laptop with intel gma x3100, it should be remembered that the creation of anaglyps reduces framerate about 50%, but in better systems should not be any difference.
And the worst message - a version of the drivers is a trial for 30 days. Unfortunately, if you want to enjoy this picture a long time, we have to make a purchase.
Also in tests ive used GE 2.5 for better effects (i don't know why, but HDR dosn't work in this case).

Here is some screenshots: (put your 3d glasses on!)
In game picture is much better, because there is no frames, and its fullscreen ofcorse!!

Battle view:
untitledgi2.jpg

untitled6zm7.jpg

Map view:
untitled2kf2.jpg

Interiors and exteriors:
untitled3zi7.jpg

untitled4ob9.jpg

untitled9tn1.jpg

untitled5ss6.jpg

untitled7st5.jpg

untitled8fy1.jpg

untitled10jb0.jpg

Best Regards!

Ljas, in driver settings you can change the colors, to fit your glasses, so this is not problem.
You can choose betwen those settings:

• Red/Cyan (this is the screenshots settings)
  • Optimized Red/Cyan
  • Black & White
  • Yellow/Blue

The fps in my screens is very low, because i have integrated video card, if you have dedicated ati/nvidia card then fps will be just like normal.

narandill said:
Ljas, in driver settings you can change the colors, to fit your glasses, so this is not problem.

• Optimized Red/Cyan
  • Black & White
  • Yellow/Blue

The fps in my screens is very low, because i have integrated video card, if you have dedicated ati/nvidia card then fps will be just like normal.
No "slightly different red/greenish" setting?
Besides, I seriously need that fps.

Go to this website and order their free demo: http://web.mac.com/csvendb/APO/Demo.html

If you complete the small form, they will send you a free pair of yellow/blue 3d glasses along with the demo. Fast and simple.

I wanna try this, despite framerate drop.

narandill said:

• Optimized Red/Cyan
  • Black & White
  • Yellow/Blue

The settings can be changed to work with different kinds of 3D glasses.

Finland, huh? Weeell... you can try! ^_^

I ordered the demo glasses to Finland :grin: I'll report here if they really send them.

You can also get cheap glasses from here:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18501
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18502

Hahaha that is pretty awesome. Just have to find my "Sly Cooper 3" 3D glasses. I know they are lying around somewhere.

Man I am going to run around the house in the hope of finding 3d glasses now. I must try this out.

Back
Top Bottom