Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrisianDude said:
Do not look here said:
True, searched it on wikipedia. There was no such thing as fl aiming crossbow bolts.

Just because there weren't, doesn't mean they're impossible. Hard to use and improbable, yes, but I can see a way. :wink:
i know, that's why i posted the video on the previous page

I believe it would definitly be possible to have flamed bolts. You'd blaze it the same you would an arrow and its ready to go. Nothing so hard about that.

Except....
Well, unlike an arrow, which is *held* untill release, a bolt merely lays on the weapon... Wouldn't a flaming bolt, which would have to extand away from the body of the Xbow so as not to set fire to it, fall over forward because of the weight,  except for high arc shots ?

Do not look here said:
OK. Flaming bolts aren't possible. If you take real crossbow, speed of the bolt would be to big. In few seconds crossbowmen would change in human torches.
man-on-fire.jpg

yes... this female voice sounds gay  :roll:

I changed it in my version to another sound... - I think it sounds like a woman who is f...ing  :grin:
I don´t think its really suitable...  :roll:

anyone know what the deal is with the repository file? it just downloads as a 0mb zip file, im no expert but dont zip files usually have something in them?  :???:

xcskiguy said:
Is there any reason it won't show up as an option when I extract it to my "Modules" Folder?

There's another folder inside the folder. That's the one you need to extract to your modules folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom