Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do other units use Fire missiles automatically or does pressing "r" make everone do it?

THANK YOU!

this mod is the best. The fire arrows are great!

But the best bit for me is all the tweaks in the game play. The companions party and troops arming etc etc etc.... and all the other options. You have made a mod exactly how i would like to make one, but i am too stupid!

thank you. I feel like a kid again

1 question I as myself is, if fire-arrows really make more damage than normal...

i think its only for optical preferences...

Hi rucchi,

First off I want to compliment you on a very fine mod.  It's nice to see something different on the world map, gives it a little more life.

One thing that I've noticed and I'm curious if it's just me.  I've noticed that none of the other Castles or Towns have changed owners/factions.  I see Lords laying siege all the time but none of them have actually captured an enemies Castle/Town  :shock: .  I even noticed a "friendly" Castle under siege, requested entry and stayed for 20 days while nothing happened.  The only thing that did happen is the enemy Lords eventually took off, one by one, until none were left to continue the siege and they completely out numbered us.

Right now, in the game I have going, there are two or three castles under siege and they have been that way for some time.  So far I haven't noticed any change of ownership unless I lay siege and take it myself.  Is anyone else having this issue?

That's the only issue I have so far other than that I really like the extra goodies you've added  :grin:

I have the same issue as Gerhart.  Only I wasnt sure it was mod related or some freak occurance accountable to native.
But now Im sure its a mod issue.

Omzdog said:
Do not look here said:
:evil:How, the hell, you can shoot flaming bolts? :evil: and the answer is: Simply, you can't...

Depends on how the bolt rests in the crossbow. The bolt may stick out of the end and in this case, you can shoot flaming bolts.

No it can't. I don't want to be mean or sth, but in all history, there's no flaming bolts.

And, guys, please, leave this crossbows, bolts and oil, if you make it today it won't count either :wink:

Erm...did anyone notice that torches are a little glitchy? The fire that's supposed to burn the buildings doesn't move in an arc like all throwing weapons do, making the fire fly. And it's insanely hard to actually make a building actually BURN. Using fire arrows/bolts doesn't do anything to the buildings...well, i mean start a huge fire....

timedanze said:
1 question I as myself is, if fire-arrows really make more damage than normal...

It kinda makes buildings catch fire. Fire is lethal, ergo; more damage to enemy.

Do not look here said:
No it can't. I don't want to be mean or sth, but in all history, there's no flaming bolts.

And, guys, please, leave this crossbows, bolts and oil, if you make it today it won't count either :wink:

Well, I'm hardly a historian (I've said that before today) but I think it might be possible if you've got a sufficiently long bolt. Might make shooting harder, and hitting almost impossible without a lot of extra practice, but burning bolts do seem possible to me. :???:

Do not look here said:

Well, I'm hardly a historian (I've said that before today) but I think it might be possible if you've got a sufficiently long bolt. Might make shooting harder, and hitting almost impossible without a lot of extra practice, but burning bolts do seem possible to me. :???:
[/quote]

True, searched it on wikipedia. There was no such thing as flaiming crossbow bolts.

Nvm, Life proof of flaming crossbow bolts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUhyrXtFVc

Thank you for sending e-mail to me.
I don't think I will release my source code yet, because It has huge bug. and because I am modifying my mod, I can't answer about their proposal attraction for me.
And  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your bug report. I will modify it on my best.

Chechen! said:
Do not look here said:

True, searched it on wikipedia. There was no such thing as flaiming crossbow bolts.
[/quote]

:lol: OK.

Now watch the film again, and again. Now tell me some things:
How the middle-aged guys ( :grin:) could make it?

Do not look here said:
Chechen! said:
Do not look here said:

:lol: OK.

Now watch the film again, and again. Now tell me some things:
How the middle-aged guys ( :grin:) could make it?
[/quote]
:roll:

Do not look here said:

Just because there weren't, doesn't mean they're impossible. Hard to use and improbable, yes, but I can see a way. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom