Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add Native Expansion mode's or other Kingdom Management into this game? It will be a perfect mode!!!

In this game, can I become a King???

what part of Native Expansion? And out of just about all the mod's I've played this mod has the most kingdom management choices besides the one option in mods like Europe 1200/Lords and Realms choice to recruit a random nonexistent lord to your kingdom...

And Yes, you can be a king in this mod.

Hey i have a problem, i was trying new things in the mod, and i creat a ship, then i clic on the ship whit rigth click and click lead me, and now i cant move, always say "Do you wish  to embark?". I always put no but it still showing. what can i do?(I make a mistake and save with F12 when i was trying to move).

sorry for my bag English

Carmain said:
Hey i have a problem, i was trying new things in the mod, and i creat a ship, then i clic on the ship whit rigth click and click lead me, and now i cant move, always say "Do you wish  to embark?". I always put no but it still showing. what can i do?(I make a mistake and save with F12 when i was trying to move).

sorry for my bag English

I guess you used CHEAT menu. Cheat menu is for test my mod. I am not responsible for your cheat.

This mod seems to have HUGE memory leak bugs in the graphics involving seiges. It craps up the whole game as soon as I enter a big seige (roughly 700 units total, battlefield size 100). Graphics turn messed up and the game starts lagging incredibly... the problems persist after the seige and the game is unplayable from there. I've seen the same problems on other mods and the problem is always memory leaks (since the problem wont go away after the seige is done).

I wouldn't download this mod til the bugs are fixed.

That has nothing to do with the mod but battle sizer warns you not to use to high numbers, try reading it's documents next time ?? :wink:

The lag is not bug, if anything, I guess your computer is too old.
But The lag is caused by drawing banners. If you want to avoid lagging, You got rid of your banner.

It has nothing to do with my computer, nor have I any banners. As I wrote, the lag remains after the battle, even if I enter a tavern or something. Typical behavior for memory leak bugs.

I play like 10 other mods with the same settings - no problems.

just because you play with 10 other mods with 700 size doesn't mean that every mod is compatible with battlesizer. try it without any mod just clean install of mount and blade and fire arrow if that works well, than it  is not this mod you want to complain too.

If Memory leak bugs was caused by this mod, but I don't know how to leak the memory by mod.
But anyway this mod is not fit for old computer.

Dude, personally i think you are a genious ! this mod is probs the best out there, English wise I'll let you know of anything thats dodgy :razz: this version is a serious improvement from the last ! well done!, they should put a custom banner thing like you've made into warband before it's released !

Could you (or someone) please upload this mod to some file-hosting site (like megaupload.com or something like that) ? Because everytime I try to download it from the mbrepository, download stops at 7,39 mb :sad: Other files download fine for me.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much :smile: Now everything is fine :smile: I play Fire Arrow since 0.74 and it's definitely my favourite mod :wink:

I played this mod for awhile, beta tested it even when it had some bugs but never a hardware/graphical issue like how you say... Probably a conflict of mods or something but it's not the mod - and I'm sure everyone here can support me when I say that... And for some computers can't handle the battlesizer (which is why I can't use it) but you said your battle was at 100 (and doesn't battlesizer make it go above 100 e.g. 130?) So you might mean you had a normal sized battle but 700 enemies in the battle wave after wave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom