Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larmantine said:
well this mod would be perfect,  and one of the best modules that i have played if u would had better english. i mean, the dialogs are terrible, and i can't understand a thing. but this mod is great, it would be better if u find someone who has good english and make this mod more understandable.  :!:
Only a few people point part of incorrect English out. But If you can't understand in this mod, Please point it out.
And I said that I will release patch for bugfix, But It will be late because I am waiting for more reports.

Hey, my first ever post on the forums, and i've never modded Mount and Blade, but if it's help with the grammar and english you need, i'd be happy to help out with a mod that looks as good as this.

Matty0891 said:
Hey, my first ever post on the forums, and i've never modded Mount and Blade, but if it's help with the grammar and english you need, i'd be happy to help out with a mod that looks as good as this.

Could surely use some help correcting all the spelling and grammar mistakes, not that people mind that much, but it would make it so much easier. I'll see how it goes, I'll drop you a PM soon mate, thanks for the offer  :mrgreen:

Larmantine said:
well this mod would be perfect,  and one of the best modules that i have played if u would had better english. i mean, the dialogs are terrible, and i can't understand a thing. but this mod is great, it would be better if u find someone who has good english and make this mod more understandable.  :!:

Why are people always attacking other peoples language ?? And btw don't you mean knows good English ?? or has good knowledge of Of the English language.  :mrgreen: If you are at least use correct English yourself.

I got  a question:how much damage fire does to enemys on a burning ladder?Once i burnt a ladder and stand on it but i didnt take any damage?

If you want to know the burn damage,  shoot ladder and stand there quickly.
Or when you stay in town, Shoot ground where guards is standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom