anyway to change your empires name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Carthage2

Banned
well im just wondering because my empires name grunwaldean is not to appealing seriously. omg theres the grunwalds run. it sounds like a name for a dog.

oh for the factions you should have a zendar type faction for the player. this fits perfectly in the era of fall of zendar.

that one works for the rebel faction, for SoD nations theres a topic here that teaches how to, altough i must say that its not save game compatible

Carthage2 said:
well im just wondering because my empires name grunwaldean is not to appealing seriously. omg theres the grunwalds run. it sounds like a name for a dog.

oh for the factions you should have a zendar type faction for the player. this fits perfectly in the era of fall of zendar.

In your SOD folder open "strings_text". At the bottom of the file is a list of every town and castle as a Kingdom...like this...str_center_1_kingdom Kingdom_of_Sargoth

Before you conquer Sargoth you would need to change the word Sargoth to whatever you want your Kingdom name to be. Or any other town or castle you decided to conquer 1st.

But you need to do this before you conquer anything...so it is save game compatible as long as you haven't conquered anything yet. Which is nice because you can just save the game right before you conquer your 1st town or castle and go change the name of it in strings txt. Then fire your game back up and conquer that puppy.

Back
Top Bottom