SP Native My custom Font (Released 4 Free)

Users who are viewing this thread

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
Hi, friends,  I have released my "MOD?"  :roll: of M&B is a change of font,
it adds more parchment style and the types are more pretty than the original, enjoy :mrgreen:, you have my permission for redistribute it in your mod :grin:,
no problem but give me a credit, please.

:arrow: DOWNLOAD LINK (VERSION 1.01/1.011/SUP?)
http://files.filefront.com/AlbertrusTMFontChangezip/;13230013;/fileinfo.html

PD: sorry for my bad english but Im Spanish  :grin: Bye

It's good I like it and its a nice change after seeing the same font for all these years:

grabby2fc8.png

It doesn't really give off a feeling of medievality, to be honest. It might be nice in more modern, urban mods (like that one with the gang business in Scotland.)

FrisianDude said:
It doesn't really give off a feeling of medievality, to be honest. It might be nice in more modern, urban mods (like that one with the gang business in Scotland.)

Meh, I like it, looks good in game, and I'm sick of the default font.

Weren said:
I dont like the default font either.

I wish there where mod which would change the font like in the title which says: Mount&Blade.

Isn't that a logo of TaleWorlds, and so wouldn't it be infringement to alter the trademarked title?

omzdog said:
Weren said:
I dont like the default font either.

I wish there where mod which would change the font like in the title which says: Mount&Blade.

Isn't that a logo of TaleWorlds, and so wouldn't it be infringement to alter the trademarked title?
Don't think so, no. It's too easy to edit IMO, and many larger mods change it, so...

omzdog said:
Ahh, I suppose. With that, it would be possible to create a complete makeover for the game. The sky (hardcode) is our limit.

Its a complete makeover by changing the name? Cool, our mod has that!

Edit: Also, thanks for making the mod free  :roll:.

Back
Top Bottom