SP Fantasy Reign of Sword (Rządy Miecza)

Users who are viewing this thread

WOOT!

Been waiting for this for.. hmm.. june now!

Cheers!

Edit;Hmm,wait a second,is this a filthy new year joke or something? All sites are in polish and every link I click takes me to some sponsor this sponsor that page..

Edit 2;google translator ftw,it is now clear that this is a filthy joke. Uncool.

~Ãbyss

Ãbyss said:
WOOT!

Been waiting for this for.. hmm.. june now!

Cheers!

Edit;Hmm,wait a second,is this a filthy new year joke or something? All sites are in polish and every link I click takes me to some sponsor this sponsor that page..

Edit 2;google translator ftw,it is now clear that this is a filthy joke. Uncool.

~Ãbyss
No. That was REALLY COOL!
You know that it is? When you enter that kind of site you're helping poor children from Poland :wink:
I think that it was really good idea, Slawomir! :smile:

Yea, I was confused. but then I translated them. Kudos on that, cause you know each website probably got a hundred plus hits.

Well If I am helping poor children I'ld like to know that I am helping poor children and not getting scammed over by a so called download link into it.

Either way,this was not the way to go imo. I am sure people would appreciate it much more if you put it as a side sponsor link and not a terribly uncool new year's joke.

I couldn't even figure out what I was being scammed into doing,aka helping poor children,until I worked my ass off figuring what the half assed google translator translated polish into.

~Ãbyss

Well that was a horrible thing to do. Like hiring a top class hooker, but when you finally pull down her knickers you're hit in the face with a ten inch penis.

Except we don't pay you, and you're not a hooker (I think).

So, there actually isn't a download available? If so I have to agree with Abyss, it was not the right way to go about raising money for children Slawomir, however worthy the cause. Still, no real harm done, and if it truly does help poor Polish children then I guess that's useful (although how can simply visiting those sites help? If it actually requires people to donate, tricking them into visiting the site isn't going to make them feel very psychologically comfortable about giving their details over the internet. Certainly people like me, who only speak English, aren't going to get our credit cards out anyway when we can't read the website's language).

Please don't take this post as an insult though Slawomir, you were obviously doing it for the right reasons. Hope to see the real download sometime in the future, it sounds like a good mod, good luck with it.

KuroiNekouPL said:
Ãbyss said:
It's a lesson to learn, never trust Poles

Corrected  :evil:

Uncool...
facepalm_FU.gif

Peralta said:
Still, it's not a correct thing to do  :roll:
And who are you to tell him what to do in his own thread of his own mod for which neither you, nor anyone else, is paying and which he and only he can decide when and how to release it, if he releases it at all? Sheesh, people, you need to chill out a bit more and take your sorry heads out of your sorry asses!

NikeBG said:
Peralta said:
And who are you to tell him what to do in his own thread of his own mod for which neither you, nor anyone else, is paying and which he and only he can decide when and how to release it, if he releases it at all? Sheesh, people, you need to chill out a bit more and take your sorry heads out of your sorry asses!

It's not about releasing or how he does it, it's about tricking people for clicks,...

If he'd just been honest to us and said: "this is a cause I support, please click", he'd have the community to support him.

And telling us to chill out and then saying "take your sorry heads out of your sorry asses" ain't helping, ****head...

Peralta said:
NikeBG said:
Peralta said:

It's not about releasing or how he does it, it's about tricking people for clicks,...

If he'd just been honest to us and said: "this is a cause I support, please click", he'd have the community to support him.

And telling us to chill out and then saying "take your sorry heads out of your sorry asses" ain't helping, ****head...

Really, just relax, like he said, you didnt pay for this, and he is doing it in his own free time for you guys. He can do it if he wants to

Peralta said:
NikeBG said:
Peralta said:

+1.
Ambalon said:
And stop ****ing whining Ãbyss, it's not scamming, he didn't take anything from you.

He didn't take away anything but my trust in him,sure.

€hr¡s said:
Well that was a horrible thing to do. Like hiring a top class hooker, but when you finally pull down her knickers you're hit in the face with a ten inch penis.

Except we don't pay you, and you're not a hooker (I think).

Pretty much sums the whole deal up. I am sure our regular poles had their fun giggling their guts out,and I'ld be more than glad to see this cause raised as a side sponsor or something,but I am sure many,many people got very disappointed when a mod that has been very intensely expected for almost a year now,then announced by its dev to be released,is not actually released but the whole deal is a joke.

Look,this is not whining,do not take it as such. Anyone can live without this mod.And the author decides whatever to do with it,I really don't care.But tricking people is not the way to get around.

~Ãbyss

Back
Top Bottom