[WB][M]Festung Breslau (WW2 Mod) open MP beta. Old Topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflame778 said:
omg ths looks so cool but I cnt find the download link anywere. Soeone plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wana killz some ppls!! btw are der lazers in dis?

It was a stupid joke, it was a stupid joke *prays silently* otherwise, I will have to kill someone

Wel if thers no lazers than this mod looks gay cuz its gona be lik everythin else and not inavative lik other stufs. I don no why u guyz hav to be so meen to me i just askin a ?

Haha :grin: Lazer.
I'm firing my Laz0r :grin:

Hmm have some issues with texturing the wepon now. Somethings broken. I hope i dont have to start from scratch...

blackflame778 said:
Wel if thers no lazers than this mod looks gay cuz its gona be lik everythin else and not inavative lik other stufs. I don no why u guyz hav to be so meen to me i just askin a ?

mebe u shud lern to spel b4 u pst on furmz then expec peopl 2 nt b meen 2 yu cuz u sound stupid OK ENOUGH.

IT DOESN'T HAVE LASERS BECAUSE IT'S SET IN WORLD WAR 2. THIS IS THE ONLY MOD SET ON THE EASTERN FRONT OF SAID WAR, SO HOW IS IT UNREALISTIC? IT IS NOT THE SAME AS EVERYTHING ELSE, FOR REASONS CITED ABOVE. LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH.

ahem. I really don't like it when people insult mods for frankly retarded reasons. that is all.  :neutral:

JakCurse said:
blackflame778 said:

mebe u shud lern to spel b4 u pst on furmz then expec peopl 2 nt b meen 2 yu cuz u sound stupid OK ENOUGH.

IT DOESN'T HAVE LASERS BECAUSE IT'S SET IN WORLD WAR 2. THIS IS THE ONLY MOD SET ON THE EASTERN FRONT OF SAID WAR, SO HOW IS IT UNREALISTIC? IT IS NOT THE SAME AS EVERYTHING ELSE, FOR REASONS CITED ABOVE. LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH.

ahem. I really don't like it when people insult mods for frankly retarded reasons. that is all.  :neutral:

Mate... you're being trolled.

Austupaio said:
JakCurse said:
blackflame778 said:

Mate... you're being trolled.

maybe so. but the point still stands. annoying arses are annoying.

I jst think that ppl on dis fourm neeed to undrtsand tht no one rly lkes "historical accuraccy" an all ppl really like is kool stuffd like lazors and chanswas an plans and stuffz. if dis mod had more stuff lik dat then mabyed I'd get it but he neds to have a more crevtive mind and work hardar for us an make a good mod

blackflame778 said:
I jst think that ppl on dis fourm neeed to undrtsand tht no one rly lkes "historical accuraccy" an all ppl really like is kool stuffd like lazors and chanswas an plans and stuffz. if dis mod had more stuff lik dat then mabyed I'd get it but he neds to have a more crevtive mind and work hardar for us an make a good mod

You, mate, are stupid.

It's not about OMG this button fitts correctly to this realistic soviet uniform!
Historical accuracy is for people that like to take a breath while playing, stop for a minute and say: Freeaky cool. This really looks like PPSH :wink:

blackflame778 said:
And you have need to understand that, many people on this forum just love "historical accuraccy" (as you've said) and don't like lazesr, chainsaw and other ****. If you think that making II World War mod for this engine is not "creative", well try to make your own mod with lazers, etc...
Pojebów na tym świecie nie brakuje :mad:

Ah yes... if you all don't know: Mat is in Denmark for his last days of Hollidays, so he don't answer all your questions/sugestions, be patient, he'll come back with new fresh ideas (I think). ;>

Regards,
NIFN

blackflame778 said:

Please write correct English, as you obviously can (cf. posts) and keep all this I-won't-play-this-mod-as-long-as-it-has-no-laser-attitude to yourself.

Currently your attitude towards people who engage themselves for others (development teams for mods and people who answer questions) really annoys me. And seeing that you're "watched" I'm not the only one. Think about whether you want to do useful stuff on this forum (like asking questions, answering them, discussing argumentatively or developing mods) or not (either go to the Anachronists Guild for Off-Topic things or leave this forum).

I quote thee, blackflame:

blackflame778 said:
THE JAPANESE NEVER HURT ANYONE! LEAVE THEM ALONE! ITS ALL BUSHS FAULT! WHY DID HE SET THE MONGOLIAN HORDES LOOSE ON THE INNOCENT JEWS OF MECCA????? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure he's joking...no use in wasting your time.

LuckyDuckly said:
I quote thee, blackfool:

blackfool778 said:
THE JAPANESE NEVER HURT ANYONE! LEAVE THEM ALONE! ITS ALL BUSHS FAULT! WHY DID HE SET THE MONGOLIAN HORDES LOOSE ON THE INNOCENT JEWS OF MECCA????? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure he's joking...no use in wasting your time.

No he is not joking, there is slightly difference between making stupid jokes and making fun of community.
*takes PPSH from Mat's screenies  and kills the poor blackfool778*

well I jus think dat if u guyz thik this mod so gret then why it takan so long to be relesaed. if dis guy wass so kool den he wold have relesaed dis mod lon time ago. but heobviusly not workin hard enuogh on it and he neds to finsh it if hes socool. Btw why you want to kil me I just spinnin facts dat you no wanna hear but truth is dat you jus violent perdson that needs help 

blackflame778 said:

Well I believe you are completely wrong, as many of us bought the game for it's indepth historical accuracy, even when the factions are in a fictional world. This is, after all, a medieval sandbox game.

But what I really don't understand is why you want lazers in a World War 2 game. I mean, there are dozens, maybe hundreds, of futuristic first person shooters to play, so why would you want to implement them into something that is unique?

1. You appear spell horribly.
2. I dislike people that type in noob-speak. Even as a joke.
3. This mod was only started a few months ago.
4. You insulted the modding community.
5. I dislike the use of the word "cool".
6. I dislike lazers and that stuff.
7. You are still probably lying.

My proof that you can spell decently:

blackflame778 said:
I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I was wondering how the team is feeling about the release date. Nothing specific, just a general idea. I know you guys think asking for a release date is like asking to get shot on this fourm, but you know your curious too

blackflame778 said:
I'm finding it kind of hard to equip my party with rifles and ammuniton. I'm not pacturialy favored by any nation, and I'm finding it kind of hard to be rewarded a village with running a longserious of reputation quests for lords or buying an army of mercenaries to let me get my rep up in battles. Do you think you could make it easier to get a village, or some way of illegaly buying weapons. For example, I have 15 rifles right now, but only 2 ammo belts, meaning I can only equip two soldiers.

blackflame778 said:
Mount and blade has been getting low reviews from several major gaming websites (6.0 from gamespot, when the user score was 9.4!!!!!) which means that its not getting much publicicty. Posting about it on major fourms, telling ur friends, summbitting player reviews, or just telling modders  about what you can do with the engine help publicity alot. Because mount and blade is techincally an indie game, how much funding it gets for the next one (or wheter there is a next one or not) is based around how much the game sells

Now start typing decently. Doing what you are doing currently is stupid and frowned upon.

blackflame778 said:
1. You appear spell horribly.
2. I dislike people that type in noob-speak. Even as a joke.
3. This mod was only started a few months ago.
4. You insulted the modding community.
5. I dislike the use of the word "cool".
6. I dislike lazers and that stuff.
7. You are still probably lying.

My proof that you can spell decently:

Quote from: blackflame778 on August 24, 2009, 10:38:37 pm

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I was wondering how the team is feeling about the release date. Nothing specific, just a general idea. I know you guys think asking for a release date is like asking to get shot on this fourm, but you know your curious too

Quote from: blackflame778 on August 25, 2009, 03:14:38 pm

I'm finding it kind of hard to equip my party with rifles and ammuniton. I'm not pacturialy favored by any nation, and I'm finding it kind of hard to be rewarded a village with running a longserious of reputation quests for lords or buying an army of mercenaries to let me get my rep up in battles. Do you think you could make it easier to get a village, or some way of illegaly buying weapons. For example, I have 15 rifles right now, but only 2 ammo belts, meaning I can only equip two soldiers.

Quote from: blackflame778 on September 25, 2008, 09:19:13 pm

Mount and blade has been getting low reviews from several major gaming websites (6.0 from gamespot, when the user score was 9.4!!!!!) which means that its not getting much publicicty. Posting about it on major fourms, telling ur friends, summbitting player reviews, or just telling modders  about what you can do with the engine help publicity alot. Because mount and blade is techincally an indie game, how much funding it gets for the next one (or wheter there is a next one or not) is based around how much the game sells

Now start typing decently. Doing what you are doing currently is stupid and frowned upon.

These quotes are prime examples of the campaign to slander and tarnish my good name. I have never spoken said quotes nor have I even visited the pages where I apparently "posted" these comments. I demand that you retract earlier statements and quotes, including your threatening and insulting comments on my posts. I will not be censored or help down by your little dictatorship that is trying so hard to censor my personal beliefs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom