MODS THAT NEED TO COME BACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my ****ing god why don't you noobs just shut the **** up and die already spare us from your stupidity. 

Telapicus said:
actually is been about a year now

Actually it's been about 3/4 of a year now.  I don't know though, you could have been an annoying fool up until a month ago.  From my experience, you still are one.

Pali Gap said:
Telapicus said:

Actually it's been about 3/4 of a year now.  I don't know though, you could have been an annoying fool up until a month ago.  From my experience, you still are one.
****ing burn.
Squirrelzz said:
Well my Number one Mod that should come back.. Is Craft Mod, Man i loved that mod! So what you all think?
I think if you ever use "glow" again, you will be raped in an alleyway.

Pali Gap said:
Telapicus said:

No no no, a month ago he was unenlightened and angry; now he's just plain thick.

Lol you KORBED him badly bro, i do have to agree with you.Hes a total **** in most posts
I think if you ever use "glow" again, you will be raped in an alleyway.
Hahahaha that literally made me lol

Ruthven said:
Pali Gap said:
Telapicus said:

No no no, a month ago he was unenlightened and angry; now he's just plain thick.

so 3/4 isn't about a year is it. I can agree with you Ruthven but paligap or whatever your ****ing name is how about shutting the **** up you don't know what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom