[Variant] - Sword of Damocles V4 - Undead Invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

vonmistont

Sergeant Knight
sodundeadhp1.jpg

Sword of Damocles
Undead Invasion
V4

It's modification to Sword of Damocles - Invasion V4.
It requires full version of SoD V4.

To install extract Undead Invasion to your Sword of Damocles - Invasion folder (Back it up first)

:!: After 200 days Caladria will be invaded by Arch Lich and his 80 Necromancers leading huge undead army.
:!: They are reviving defeated enemies and slaughtering towns and villages population to create larger army.
:!: Undeads are not as strong as The Legion from Sword of Damocles - Invasion. But You have less time to prepare.

Credits:
Thanks to Keedo for his Undead Creation Kit :smile:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=1066

DOWNLOAD

First you must download and install old SoD V4 (it doesn't work with new versions):
http://rapidshare.com/files/187940305/Sword_of_Damocles_V4_Beta_to_Final_Patch.rar
Patch it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/187940305/Sword_of_Damocles_V4_Beta_to_Final_Patch.rar
And then download and install Undead invasion itself:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=1077

Why Necromancers like black so much?
mb147rt8.jpg

Friendly zombies are backbone of the army. They have set faces but are not very dangerous.
mb150ka3.jpg

Though this guys may be troublesome.
mb151ty8.jpg

You would have to meet many of them to die.
mb153fd9.jpg

Or just one like this guy.
mb152ph9.jpg

How to change invasion day?
To change the invasion date open simple_triggers.txt and see the picture (I'm using Notepad++ which is free and if You don't have it You'd better download it because there is no reason not to have this excellent tool, though normal notepad would also do, just turn off rolling over the lines or whatever it is called in English):

As you see on the picture below the line to search for begins with 24 and is between lines beginning with 4 and 168. The 200 marked with red circle is the one to change.

invasioncustomizationun.jpg

kavien said:
good work, like both normal and undead versions.
5 stars
Play it first :wink:

General concept is that undeads are really weak. It's much easier than normal SoD. Just a nice slaughter :smile: Something to relax.
Well unless You meet Dark Lords. 10 of them can slaughter and army. But they are very rare.

Hi,
Nice mod of the mod :shock:
Though i think the banner from the undeads is a bit strange.
If the banner was to be a full moon, i'd like to contribute with a banner i did for another project.

fullmoonbanner.jpg

Well if you like it you can use it, if not.. well whatever.
Or if anyone want it can use.

Cheers.

nice mod so far but some minor bugs... half of the female hair textures r missing (i get white haired ppl a lot :shock:)
mountain bandits are not using their 2-h hammers anymore dunno if u lowered strenght or made it not usable on horseback or something similar cause they have it on their backs but the buggers wont use em fist vs antarian steel dosnt work lol

Altair2 said:
Hi,
Nice mod of the mod :shock:
Though i think the banner from the undeads is a bit strange.
If the banner was to be a full moon, i'd like to contribute with a banner i did for another project.

fullmoonbanner.jpg

Well if you like it you can use it, if not.. well whatever.
Or if anyone want it can use.

Cheers.

Thanks! I'm affraid its TOO GOOD :smile: I wanted their banner to be crude. They are just zombies, not very skilled artists :wink:
But the banner is awesome.

sgtalex86 said:
nice mod so far but some minor bugs... half of the female hair textures r missing (i get white haired ppl a lot :shock:)
mountain bandits are not using their 2-h hammers anymore dunno if u lowered strenght or made it not usable on horseback or something similar cause they have it on their backs but the buggers wont use em fist vs antarian steel dosnt work lol

Damn I forgot about this damn mountain bandits... As to hairs... I don't know what is it. Make sure You installed UI properly and started a new game.

hmmm had an idea... what bout playing as undead faction? being able to recruit only from dead enemies or massacring villages ;D
but with crappy troops (as the zombies r now) party size limit would need to be removed...  :roll: but attacking swadian town with 4000 unarmored zombies would be apsolutely hilarius ^^¨
ps: no i m not planning to try to make mod for mod cause im just average gamer cant mod even if my life depended on it ;D just thought it was nice idea

sgtalex86 said:
hmmm had an idea... what bout playing as undead faction? being able to recruit only from dead enemies or massacring villages ;D
but with crappy troops (as the zombies r now) party size limit would need to be removed...  :roll: but attacking swadian town with 4000 unarmored zombies would be apsolutely hilarius ^^¨
ps: no i m not planning to try to make mod for mod cause im just average gamer cant mod even if my life depended on it ;D just thought it was nice idea
To tell the truth I'm already working on something like that :smile:

P.S.
Really this SoD modifications are easy and fast to make. And it's pleasure unlike coding :smile:

well i had the 2 handers bug in it so nope...  :???:
maby i should download the troopedito thingie and try to fix it myself... but do u seriusly expect succes from that kind of quest  :lol:
and the bug might be at my end (dunno if i **** up the installation ^^
hmm installed to my 2nd computer and still missing some hair textures and some colors alltogether (my 2nd lords beard is pure white lol funny guy)
installed by unzipping files into m&b/sword of damocles and overwrote all files

sgtalex86 said:
maby i should download the troopedito thingie and try to fix it myself... but do u seriusly expect succes from that kind of quest  :lol:
It might be easier to modify the weapons and make them usable from horseback again.
I think modifications with the troop editor only work with a new game.

Berpol said:
sgtalex86 said:
It might be easier to modify the weapons and make them usable from horseback again.
I think modifications with the troop editor only work with a new game.
It is save game compatible

jasonxfri13th said:
It is save game compatible
Strange, when I modified troops in native I saw no change (better horses for sword sisters) but I take your word for it.

It is probably possible... you could have it so the legion comes at 100 and the undead at 300? but I am guessing that would require some more coding.

Back
Top Bottom